Chapter 15: crash the wedding

Y/n POV

"I have made my decision.

I want to become a demon." I say to Lucifer. She nods as she walks up to me.

"I understand. But in order for you to become a demon. Well, you have to die." She says in a awkward tone.

"Since demons are born from the sinful energy of humanity. resurrection is a new concept for us. But in a way we can use the sins you have to rebirth you into a demon." She explains.

"Okay then. But how do we do that?" I ask her.

"That is where I come into the fold." A female voice speaks. Out from the shadows is a dark skinned demons with gothic clothing and wrist mounted batons. As well as chains.

 As well as chains

"Judgement. What brings you here into the mortal realm?" Lucifer asks the now named demon.

"I was waiting for a chance to steal y/n and make him pay for his sins. But when I heard your plan of converting him into a demon I new I had to make a appearance." She says eyeing me.

Their was an awkward moment of silence. Well if you including Issei practically drooling at judgment. I never know what is going inside his head.

Issei pov

OH MY GOD!!! I found the jackpot! Little to no clothes, C-cup rack, curvy hips, damn nice legs, amazing skin tone, and not to mention she is a demon! I have found the perfect dream woman! Oh what I wouldn't give to be smothered In Those thighs and that rack!

Y/n POV

Now he's having a nosebleed and, is he starting to cry? Yep he is.

"So I have an idea on how we can convert him." Judgment says.

This perked our interest. What did she have in mind?

Timeskip
Day of the wedding
No one's POV

It was the day of the wedding. Almost all of the underworld is attending. Right now Tias and the girls were wearing their Phoenix style gowns as well as hair make up.

The stared into their mirrors with a blank empty stare. That was until Rias spoke.

"This is just like last time." She says with a saddened expression.

The others look at her in confusion.

"Us preparing. We were getting ready to marry y/n." She says. This brought realization and sadness to the others.

"He let us pick out the dresses we wanted for the wedding. Now matter what we chose he would say that we would still look beautiful regardless." She continued.

"But when the happiest moment of our lives was about to happen. He left. He never explained why." She says as she remembers the letter. She held onto it dearly.