36💉

the two made their way downstairs, renjun guessing they had all planned on not going to school because once they finally made it to where everyone was, no one was in regular clothes. everyone was in pajamas or lounging clothes which made jinkyong sigh out of relief because she was not about to go to school.

"you're not dead!" jaemin laughed, scrambling up from the couch to engulf jinkyong into his arms. "how the fuck are you so energetic?" jinkyong mumbled, hugging the boy back. "all the damn shots of espresso." renjun rolled his eyes, pulling the girl away from him.

"k anyways there's food in the kitchen." chenle pointed at the direction of the kitchen. jinkyong and renjun both nodded, walking away. "nobody go in the kitchen with them. i walked in the room and they were practically snogging each other already so let them have their moment."

💉

"sing something." donghyuck said simply, looking at jinkyong with expectant eyes. they had just finished eating and all gathered in the living room, some sitting on the couch and some sitting on the ground. jinkyong was sat on the ground with a tub of strawberry ice cream.

"me?" she pointed at herself, raising her eyebrows. "yes. i know you know how, you always hum to yourself in class." the older smiled, grabbing his guitar. "and you know how to play guitar?" "my brother taeil showed me how." donghyuck winked, placing his fingers on the chords.

"i hope you lyrics to if i can't have you." donghyuck chuckled, adjusting the chords on his instrument. "what? you're actually going to make me sing?" jinkyongs mouth hung, not having believed him at first. "i'm curious to see if you can really sing." renjun smirked, leaning back into the couch.

"i-" before the girl could say anything, donghuck began to strum a few chords to a familiar tune. "go on." they all signaled for the girl to sing as donghyuck continued to play the intro a second time so that she could actually sing this time.

"i cant write one song that's not about you. can't drink without thinking about you. is it too late to tell you that everything means nothing if i can't have you?" the girl began, earning a few surprised stares. donghyuck then stopped playing, clapping his hands together.

"wow choi you can really sing. now do the whole song." jeno laughed, giving a high five to the girl. jinkyong rolled her eyes. "i've got a better idea. give me the guitar." she held out her hand, leaning to grab it from the suspicious donghyuck.

jinkyong began to play chords on the guitar, earning a large smile from both donghyuck and chenle. "i'm singing with you." chenle said quickly, scooting to the edge of the couch.

(me about to post half the lyrics for what can i do)

"what am i to you?
do you even have feelings for me?
every time i meet you, you change.
feels like i know you but then i don't."

the group watched in surprise as the two sang, their voices fitting together very well. chenles deep one and jinkyongs somewhat medium sounding voice.

"you meet all the people in the world.
but you have no time to meet me?
you're too much.
why do you drive me so crazy?
you're bad, even i know.
but why am i chasing you around?
ooh.
what can i do?
i've already fallen for you.
you play games with me
but i like it.
trust me.
what can i do?
i'm pathetic, but what can i do?
i just like being with you.
i know i'm such a fool."

jinkyong stopped playing, turning to smile at chenle. "you literally put my voice to shame bloody hell." she chuckled, ruffling the youngers hair. "shut up, yours is nice as well." chenle rolled his eyes as jinkyong handed the guitar back to donghuck.

"where did you learn how to play kyong?" jisung raised a brow, moving his hair out of his face. "mark taught me. by the way where's nina and mingxia?" the girl shrugged, taking her ice cream again and scooping a spoonful of it into her mouth.

"ninas hanging out with seungmin again." jisung answered with an obviously annoyed tone, rolling his eyes. the older girl couldn't help but snicker, knowing he had nothing to be jealous about because seungmin had just asked out park saemi from their biology class.

"mingxia is hanging out with taeyang." now that caught her off guard. jinkyong gave a confused look to renjun, basically asking what the hell those two were doing together. "right i think i forgot to state mingxia is a lesbian." jaemin chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

well that explains a lot. oh how embarrassed jinkyong felt right now.