Chapter 9

Angelique's POV
I woke up and Dallas was wrapped up around me. He said "goodmorning ma."

I said "goodmorning baby."

He said "you so beautiful."

He rubbed my stomach and talks to him. He said "goodmorning daddy baby, ya mama woke up all happy. I think she gon cook us breakfast too. Daddy can't wait to meet you."

He started kissing my stomach and then I said "that was cute. Watch out so I can make breakfast.

He said "ok love."

I got up and went to the bathroom doing my hygiene. I put on a sports bra with matching shorts and began cooking. I made waffles, turkey bacon, eggs, and potato hash.

When I finished we ate. Dallas said "girl that shit was jumping, you needa sell platters."

I said "should I?"

He said "that shit smack but don't do it out ya house, I don't need niggas knowing where my heart stay."

I said "mhm I love you foreal."

He said "let's go out today come on."

I got up and said "and do what?"

He said "we buying stuff for the nursery."

I said "ool yes, but first. Imma let you decide the first letter of his name right now."

He said "E."

I said "ok baby."

He said "glad you know."

I laughed and got dressed to go. I put on a baby blue sweatshirt, grey leggings, my ugg slides, and a jean jacket. I said "gimme kiss."

He wrapped his arms around me and I started going to the bathroom to do my hair. I put on my curled 32inch light brown wig. He started giving me kisses.

He said "you look good as hell."

We left my room and went to his car. When we got to the mall we bought everything for his nursery. I said "baby I'm hungry."

He said "aight come on."

I followed him and said "you walk too fast."

He laughed and came behind me. He said "mhm what you want to eat?"

I said "you pick."

He said "go to Charley's."

We both ordered cheesesteaks and fries then sat down. He said "you spoiled, look at you."

He went on his story and took a video of me. He said "I promise y'all she ate 2 hours ago, like she's crazy."

I said "stopppp."

He made me pout and then gave me a kiss. He said "fix ya face mama."

I gave him a kiss and rubbed his face. I said "stop talking bout me on there. My son be hungry."

He said "ok ma."

When we finished shopping we brought everything to his house and I passed out on his bed. When I woke up he was laying down next to me. I said "Dallas"

He said "you finally up."

I said "come on we can set some up."

He got up and rested his hands on my thighs. He rubbed them and said "we can do that tomorrow time for sleep."

I laughed and we got comfy on the bed. I cuddled up into him and he rubbed my back. He said "how you feel?"

I said "tired now."

He said "baby."

I said "hmm?"

He said "you gon gimme kiss?"

I looked at him and kissed him he held my stomach lightly and began kissing me back. I said "goodnight love."

He said "goodnight ma."

When I woke up the next day he wasn't in bed. I got up and into the shower. Once I felt clean I put on a tank top and some panties. I grabbed a pair of shorts and my bump was more visible now. I took pictures in the bathroom and he came in and got in pictures with me. I posted one on my personal page of us that read Baby E's parents💙

I said "where you go?"

He said "I got us breakfast."

I said "awww thank you D."

I went downstairs and we ate our food. After we ate he went and sat in his recliner and said "come here."

I sat on his lap watching my belly carefully, I said "you gotta work today?"

He said "I gotta check on some in a little yeah."

I groaned and put my head in his neck. He began rubbing my back and I groaned when I felt it crack. I said "when you going?"

He said "when you take ya lil nap."

I said "shut up." 

We got up and I went and laid down. I fell asleep within 10 minutes, when I woke up D was calling me.  I said "yes babe."

He said "you was sleep?"

I said "yes baby."

He said "alright I'll be back soon."

I said "okay love you."

He smiled and said "love you too ma."

I passed out again and when my baby came back he said "uh uhh wake up!"

He smacked my butt and I said "Dallas, stop come lay down with me."

He said "ugh ugh come get up with me, you been sleep all day. I want some attention."

He helped me up and gave me a kiss. I said "I love you."

He said "he kicking you?"

I nodded. He felt on my stomach and then E kept kicking. I said "you love making him kick."

He laughed at me and said "you so pretty."

He FaceTimed JP, he said "yo bro."

He said "wassup."

He said "how long we been out?"

JP said "prolly bout 5 hours."

He said "exactly, why I get here and ya sis still sleep."

I said "no I'm awake; I'm just tired. Ya godson is beating my ass."

I groaned and Dallas said "you ok?"

I said "yeah I'm just tired babe foreal."

He said "alright come on sleepy."

I said "tell me more about you while we cuddle."

He laughed and said "you crazy babe. Aight so.."