IV

Eddie wanted this to be tender, loving, and passionate, though the latter begged him to just bend Gaege over the arm of the couch. He scooped up the younger man in his arms and carried him into the room Gaege had been living in, gently placing him on the bed before discarding the remaining clothes they both wore. Before he climbed onto the bed he remembered to ask "Do you want me to get a condom? I'm clean, but there's always risks,"
  Gaege nodded, "Yeah, please. I'm clean too but it's better safe than sorry." He leaned over and pulled a condom and a small bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer, handing them to Eddie. Eddie climbed between Gaege's legs and put the condom on, slathering some lube onto his fingers to prep for entry. As he pushed one finger in he realized he could easily fit the second, when he looked up Gaege had a sly smile on his face. "I do this to myself almost every night, thinking of you."
Eddie moaned at that and quickly slid in the second digit and began move more quickly, scissoring his fingers here and there earning strings of pleasurable curses from Gaege. Removing his fingers Eddie looked up at the younger man who gave a nod to go ahead, hooking his hands under his knees to open himself more for the man he loves. Eddie gave himself two strokes with the slimy substance, took a deep breath, and lined himself up. He leaned forward in a plea for a kiss, one he was granted. Gaege moved one of his hands to Eddie's hair and gently asked "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, yeah of course. I want to do this, I don't want to be afraid of this part of myself." He kissed Gaege hard again as he pushed in inch by agonizing inch, effectively clearing both their minds before anything more could be asked or fretted over. Eddie was determined not to let his mind, his fears, stop him from something beautiful between two consenting adults with so much love for one another that it aches. When he was to the hilt he finally broke the kiss, both gasping in air before the gasps turned to small noises of pleasure. Eddie began moving slowly, deep slow thrusts that were driving Gaege wild. "Eddie, I know you want this to be special and it is so special but please just fucking fuck me right now, we can go slow for round two, please."
Eddie laughed, grin so wide Gaege felt like he was looking at the sun, and complied with his lovers request. He pulled out nearly all the wya before slamming back in and beginning a quick succession of hard fast thrusts, causing Gaege to let out loud moans that were nearly shouts and begin grabbing at Eddie's hair, Eddie's neck, Eddie. Gaege was losing his damn mind, this might be the best sex he's ever had, no, it is definitely the best sex he's ever had. Eddie is so big that Gaege knows he'll feel this for hours, coupled with the intensity and power of the older mans thrusts probably days. But he doesn't mind, in fact he enjoys it. He wants to sit down and feel that stretch and know what, know who caused it.
  All that Eddie can think is Gaege Gaege Gaege, he's staring down at him in such adoration. His heart feels as full as Gaege's ass currently is. Eddie wants to leave a mark on his lover, not just an ache in his ass but visible markings too. He lowers his lips and attaches them to Gaege's neck, sucking dark lovebites into his pale skin. He rakes his teeth roughly over a sweet spot that made Gaege moan moments before, his teeth pressing down coupled with a particularly hard thrust has Gaege cumming between them untouched but spectacularly. Gaege lets out a loud "FUCK!" as he hits his high and Eddie speeds up, not too far behind. Just as Gaege is coming down from his high, Eddie is cumming. He kisses the younger man softly as he thrusts just a few more times before he's sure he's spent, before collapsing onto his lovers chest while still buried deep inside of him.
"Eddie, I love you," Gaege murmurs quietly, running his hand through the others hair.
"I love you too," Eddie smiles, already beginning to doze off thanks to an amazing orgasm and the soft soothing touch of his love.

——————————
a/n not too long or detailed sorry i keep getting busy i still try to write though i promise i won't let this die i'll end it no matter what but i hope anyone reading this likes it thank u if you do <3