New Roommate

Most of the dinner time has past now and you kept your head down bouncing you heel off the ground repeatedly. You could see yourself in all the houses, well- maybe not so much as a Hufflepuff but you still wanted the chances because of Cedric.

You looked up at the Gryffindor table to see Harry and the other two. They seemed to be occupied in other stuff- I mean when are they not.

You looked behind you to the Slytherin table, you see Draco talking to some girl named Pansy and Blaise sitting right next to Draco. Pansy seemed to be a little touchy with Draco and Draco was craving the attention from her. You rolled your eyes and looked back at Brooke with a "I am sick of this kind of shit" look.

"What" Brooke said stuffing her face with mashed potatoes. If you complain to her about Draco talking to Pansy that will really give away that your falling for Draco.

You shake your head and look at your plate of beans.

You sign at your plate of beans. The could barley handle the waiting.

"Can I have your attention everyone." Professor McGonagall stands up and moves to the front of the Professors table.

You face turns red immediately. You take a deep breathe as Brooke holds your hand.

You look at her and nod.

"I'll miss you so much y/n, you were the best roommate I could ever ask for" Brooke gives me a hug.

"No matter what house you are placed in, I will always love you."

"I'll miss you too Brooke." You release out of Brooke's hug and look back up at the front of the hall.

McGonagall goes on about how you are going to be rightfully replaced as everyone starts whispering and pointing at you.

You spot Harry looking at you and you give a shy smile as McGonagall asks you up to sit in the chair.

You gulp as you slowly stand up. This is very nerve-wrecking, why'd they have to do this in front of everyone on a Friday night. smh. You look up at Dumbledore who has a proud face on for you, you smile at him while moving your eyes to Snape. He looks uninterested and pissed. You smirk and look away to the seat before you.

As you sit on the chair nervously McGonagall places the talking hat on your head once again. You scan at the crowd of wizards who are on the edge of there seats waiting to know why this pureblood is being replaced.

You spot Draco looking up at you and your face turns red again. He smirks at you and mouths you some words along the lines of Slytherin. Then he winks. You blush and look away. You try to calm your mind as you try to think about what house you want to be placed in. The hat starts to speak.

"Ah yes a Y/L, hmmm very difficult." You close your eyes but all you can think about is the disappointed face on your parents.

"I see very brave of you refusing your parents acts against you." You open your eyes and look up to the hat. Geesh say that any louder.

"ah but you still want to be like your parents, a Slytherin." God could that head shut the fuck up and just tell me.

"Not like your parents?, ohh you want to be with a certain somebody...or somebody's." What is this hat doing, it's supposed to tell me what house I'm in not expose my inner feelings.

Some people start laughing.

"You just can't seem to make up your mind can you y/l." You look up in anger about to take off this stupid motherfucking piece of shit hat hat put McGonagall turns to you and shakes her head. You put your hands back down.