Part 46: Honey Moon

Tharn POV

That morning, I just finished from showering.

I walked to the bed, I saw that my boy was still lying on it. He was covered in the white blanket, with closed eyes perfectly. I saw him, closer. Then, I realized that it was so precious. I am so happy to look at him, at that position.

I laid beside of him for a while. Then, I moved closer toward him. I opened that blanket. I realized that he just covered with it. It was the same thing as I saw the night before. I smiled by myself.

So that, soon, I dragged him toward me. I wanted to hug my boy again.

"Khun P, you are freezing", he complained.

But, his eyes were still closed. I realized that I just finished from showering, then a half of his body was exposed freely to the air con.

"Cold?", I asked him.

He just nodded, cutely. I dragged him in to my chest, then dragged the blanket. Both of us were covered perfectly. It was so warm. Possibly because of that blanket.

Nope. I need to revise that. It was so warm as he was so close to me. I can feel his warm breath, blowing on my chest.

"Still cold?", I asked him.

No answer, his hand just hold my arm.

I kissed his hair. It was the same fragrance as last night. Then, I caressed his back. I enjoyed every side of his body, I feel that he is really 100% of mine.

"Don't take advantage on me", Type warned me. He moved his head, then our eyes met. He showed me his annoying gaze. "Move your hand from my body"

I was stuttered. That romantic moment just turned as annoying atmosphere.

He rolled aside, then sat on the bed. He waited for several moment, he needed to get his consciousness after wake up. I just laid to look at that scene.

Then, he crawled to move from the bed. He took his steps, then he stop. He looked around, possibly that he was still looking for the location of the bathroom.

"That side", I pointed my finger to the position.

He rubbed his eyes.

Then, looked at his lower part. He just realized that he stood up without anything to cover his body. He mumbled unclearly. I really enjoyed the moment in front of my eyes.

"Shit", he mocked himself. Then, he looked at me. I couldn't control myself from laughing. "Haven't you ever seen something like this?"

"Beside of last night, it must be the second time", I replied him.

He smacked his forehead, then run to the bathroom. He was so cute, then turned as a bad mouth. Then, turned as cute boy again. How could I don't fall in love with him?

--*--

After showering

"Come here", I told Type to sit in front of me.

I have ordered breakfast, it has been ready.

Type walked, then took a seat. He took his sight down, he didn't want to look at me. I just waited for him, I didn't talk for anything.

Then, Type raised his sight. Our eyes met. He became so clumsy.

"Come here", I asked him to come to my side.

He shook his eyes.

"Type......"

He walked to my side annoyingly.