Part 12

The Raizadas and the Guptas were shocked when Khushi was announced the winner and even more shocked when it was revealed she was the owner of Antar Designs.

"Mrs Raizada...... A few words for the people. " The emcee said and Khushi nodded and the microphone was handed to Khushi.

"It's an honor to win this award and I couldn't have done it without the support of my husband and friends at Antar who are like my family...... I was very nervous because not only is this my first time but the first time for our fashion house...... I will like to dedicate this award to all of them and especially my husband for motivating and encouraging me to do what I love the most and that's designing...... Thank you all for support and appreciation of our designs. " Khushi concluded and walked off the stage as the paparazzi snapped pictures of her.

All the designers from the other fashion houses with the exception of Akash congratulated her and she moved closer to the employees of Antar who couldn't stop praising her.

Khushi looked around to find Arnav standing together with Aman and Mr Roy and moved closer to them.

"Congratulations bhabhi..... You won. " Aman rejoiced and pulled Khushi into a hug and Arnav cleared his throat and Aman who knew what it meant pulled away and Khushi rolled her eyes at her husband's possessiveness and Mr Roy giggled. Khushi moved closer to him and hugged him.

"Congratulations my daughter..... You deserve it. "Mr Roy said as he pulled out of the hug.

" Thank you uncle..... I couldn't have been able to do it without all of your help. " Khushi replied.

"Of course you could have done it without any help because you are wonder Woman...... And am proud of you. " Arnav said and kissed her cheek making her blush and then snaked his arms around her waist. "Now go because the media with like to know you more and remember what I taught you...... Don't answer any question you don't feel comfortable answering and when they force you shut them down like a boss...... Now go. " Arnav politely ordered her making Khushi frown.

"What!?..... You are not coming with me. " Khushi asked shocked.

"I believe in you Khushi..... You can do this without me being beside you and besides this is your moment to shine so go and shine bright like the star you are. " Arnav replied and Khushi smile and nodded and walked towards the podium where the media were waiting for her.

"Am the most luckiest man in the universe to have her by my side. " Arnav said and Aman nodded and Mr Roy smiled and nodded.

"Since you know...... You better not mess up. " Mr Roy said.

"Not even in my dreams. " Arnav said as she watched Khushi confidently answering the questions by the media and they all liked her.

Arnav and the others saw the Raizadas and Gupta women looking at Khushi with envy and jealousy.

They moved closer to them breaking their reverie.

"Well well well..... It seems Akash is so ashamed for losing miserably that he run away leaving all of you here....... I know for sure his lose is prove that he is beneath Arnav and will always be. " Aman mocked making the Raizadas fumed in anger.

"Enough Aman..... Don't you dare insult my husband. " Payal yelled pretending to be angry when deep down she was rejoicing.

"Hello hi bye bye..... How did pati saree own such a big fashion house?" Mami asked no one in particular. "Does that mean Damadji was lying that she was after Arnav's money. " Mami questioned shocking everyone especially Anjali.