twenty three*

a/n:I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! i love u guys , i'm so sorry akxnkdcjndc
————————————————————————

you wake up to the smell of coffee, you slowly open your eyes and scan the room for spencer.

you hear footsteps padding toward spencer's room, the door opening revealing spencer holding a tray, his eyes meeting yours as he walks over and places it on his bedside table.

"good morning , pretty girl." he says smiling, placing his lips to yours quickly.

"good morning baby."

he climbs into bed next to you , grinning at you , the look in his eyes displaying nothing but pure love and admiration.

"thank you for breakfast." you say as you pop a strawberry into your mouth, smiling at him.

"of course." he smiles back, the moment my being ruined by the ring of spencer's phone.

"don't tell me.." you laugh as he walks over to his cell.

"hello?" spencer says , rolling his eyes at you , causing you to giggle.

"yeah, i'll be in soon."

he sets the phone down, mimicking himself slowly collapsing onto the floor, you belly laugh at the sight.

"okay, and the oscar goes to..."

your phone starts ringing, you raise your eyebrows and pick up the phone.

"hello?"

"yeah hotch, see you soon." you smile at spencer as you hang up the phone.

"well baby, we have to go to work."

"mhm" he mumbles before walking over to the bed, picking you up, your legs wrapping around his waist as he takes you to the bathroom, setting you on the counter.

you keep your legs around is waist and hide your face in his neck, lightly kissing the skin as he rubs your back.

"let's get ready." he says, kissing the top of your head, and you pull your head out of the dip of his neck and crash your lips to his, the kiss king and sweet.

you pull back smiling, spencer smiling right back.

"i love you."

"and i love you."

you hop off the counter and walk over to get your go bag, taking out the work clothes you always had just in case.

you wear black slacks, a deep red button-up and a black blazer, slipping your feet into small heels.

you walk back into the bathroom, seeing spencer in a blue sweater vest and dark brown pants, a belt looped through his pants and a white button up under the vest.

his hair lays messily atop his head, and his eyes are sunken in.

he's fucking perfect.

you run a brush through your hair , parting it down the middle and letting the hair flow down past your shoulders, and you put on a light layer of mascara, and brush your teeth quickly.

you turn to face spencer, his eyes scan your body and land on your face, he licks his bottom lip quickly before pulling your body into his, placing another kiss on your lips.