Side Story#4 You're Worth Everything (Delsin X Momo Yaoyorozu) Part 1

I know I said Jiro was next and that I was gonna do Nemuri too, but this shit just came in my head, and I gotta write it down first lol. Things will change a bit though so please just enjoy the story, first off, Momo won't have that crush on Delsin, in fact, Delsin kinda has a thing for her, unlike in canon so Everything will be reverse. The second is..... Well I'll let you read to find out.

It was the third and last event of Sports Festivals, the the one on one battles between the class students and things were looking pretty tragic. They had just got done with Ashido and Aoyama's match, the former taking the win rather easily. The people who were fighting were waiting in the contestants booth, hoping to see some awesome fights. Delsin, though, was the MVP of the Sports festival currently he wasn't too scared. He had just tied for first place with Midoriya on the Obstacle course race while also placing first for the Cavalry battle.

Though, everyone should be kissing his ass right about now. The reason why is because he had basically robbed everyone, other than Midoriya's team, outta their points. He basically would've just had to fight everyone on Midoriya's team and win but he wanted a challenge plus, he wanted to fight him. Delsin turned his head from where he was sitting to look behind him, seeing the red and white haired boy. That Todoroki kid really just pissed him off. Where did he get the right to say that he could beat him with only his ice quirk?

'The boy's a dumb ass, Rowe, seriously. He's just upset kid with daddy issues! Nothing out of the ordinary. Fuck him up goooooood!' John encouraged, which got Rowe to smile a bit. The Training he put in and his kick ass powers were enough to win him the top spot, he was sure. He had 20% of Bestial Mode while also having his Conduit quirk. Todoroki didn't know what he was messing with. He just laughed at himself. Why the hell was he so annoyed with him again if he had the better quirk? "Let the sixth match take place! May I have my two contestants step up to the platform?".

Soon, a teen with a bird face along with a gorgeous girl walked into the stands. She had long flowing black hair that she usually kept into a spikey ponytail that had a long strand on the right side of her face. That same girl looked up into the stands and blushed and smile as she saw his face. Delsin smiled as he though she was looking at him but he then had a bad feeling and turned around to see her line of sight was directed to Todoroki. Said boy just stared blankly at her as she went to engage her opponent. Delsin frowned. 'Right......I'm pissed because he has HER'.

That was what irritated Delsin the most about Todoroki. He had this attitude with everyone, even with the girl that likes him. Ever since he got here and his eyes landed on her, he's always had a thing for Momo Yaoyorozu. She was just everything he was looking for: intelligent, beautiful, drive to be something great, hardworking, and great personality. He talked to her a few times since he came here but she only ever noticed him as a friend, nothing more. Even after he saved her from those villains that tried to rape her, she never knew though because she was already knocked out. However, Todoroki, he didn't even do anything to even acknowledge her and she's all over him sometimes.

All because Todoroki had it all: The looks, the wealth, the dark boy attitude with a mysterious past and an awesome quirk. Delsin sighed. He didn't consider himself ugly, that his aunt made sure of by telling him every day that he was her 'handsome little man', but he wasn't on Todoroki's level of hotness, that, he was aware of. He wasn't rich by any means. Both Todoroki and Yaoyorozu slap him in terms of wealth. They could own him financially. He did have his days where he was silent unspoken but Todoroki always had that cool quiet vibe that made the girls, Momo included, swoon over him. And Delsin had a dark past, he lost damn near everything, but never in his life where he witnessed and received abuse from his own father and mother. All to the point of his mother even hurt him.