Chapter || 65

"Okay, listen here Miss. Pandora. I just—"

"Adora! Adora! it's Adora you fungus!"

Jungkook pursed his lips as he stared at the livid doctor.

"Adorable....?" he said in hopes that she would calm down.

"I didn't major in medicine to deal with your ass." she mumbled as she called for her nurses, wearing her surgical dress.

"You're-you're going to rip open my stomach, aren't you?" Jungkook asked, squirming on the hospital bed.

"Keep talking, I'll rip it along with your mouth." she said as she looked through his scans one last time.

Jungkook sighed as he laid aback.

"I'm going to get you unconscious. Just relax. I'll get the diamonds out in no time. You need to co operate."

Jungkook nodded, gulping a little.

"Hey, but can you do me a favor?"

"No."

"When you cut my stomach can you cut it in the shape of 'J'. So when it leaves a scar I can change it into a tattoo."

Adora glared at him with a blank face.

"J for Jackass?"

"J for Jungkook."

"Same shit. Now close your eyes and relax before I wack your face with my stethoscope."

«🌼»

"You can stay here for the time being. When I get my diamonds and after Jungkook gets some rest, I'll leave you guys in Korea myself." Bang si hyuk said and gave Namjoon a door card. He then gestured for some of his men to guard the mansion before scurrying away in his posh car.

"Damn, this guy keeps us in a mansion." Seokjin said.

"Anyway, let us get in and refresh. Taehyung and Jimin are at the hospital with Jungkook. We should get them some food for tonight." Namjoon said as he used the card and opened the door.

And once he did, everyone gasped.

"Is-is this the white house?" Yoongi asked as he gaped at the luxurious and expansive house in front of him.

"Holy shit!" Hoseok mumbled as they all walked in.

"If this is what we get when Jungkook swallows a diamond, get him the fucking Kohinoor!" Yoongi said as he dropped his bags and ran toward the couch.

"It makes sense, you know." Namjoon trailed, eyes round as they roamed around. "Bang si hyuk is crazy rich. And someone had stole from him and he killed him. But that guy hid the diamonds. So when his men were searching for the diamonds, Jimin found them. Before they could get it from us, we dramatised everything. Wow."

"I don't care anymore. This is heaven!" Seokjin exclaimed as he ran into a room.

Namjoon sighed.

"Anyway, y'all take the room upstairs and leave one of the ground floor ones for the youngest three so it'll be easy for them when they come from hospital." Namjoon said as he followed Seokjin into the room.

Yoongi turned his head to look at Hoseok smiling at him fondly.

"What?" Yoongi asked.