49. Our baby

Preeti's point of view

"Hey, little champ..How are you? Sleep well..?" Siddharth pulled up my night top and talk to our baby. I giggled and run my finger in his hair.

Since last night when he came to know about my pregnancy and accept it, he is feeling out of the world. Last night he sleeps talking to our baby. I really love it and feel very emotional when Siddharth talked to our baby. I can't wait of nine months to see our baby and watching Siddharth playing with him when he came to office after very long day.

"Mumma and Daddy are going to the doctor today and will see you for the first time. I can't wait to see you. Are you also excited like us?" He said and cooed like a baby while caressing my stomach lovingly. I was looking at him lovingly and with adoration. I have a smile on my face all the time when talk to our baby.

"Daddy and Mumma loves you but remember, Your Mumma loves me more.." He said and kissed on my stomach like he was kissing the forehead of our baby.

Oh! my god. He jealous with his own baby.

"Siddharth don't be jealous with your own blood."

"I can't help it baby. The thought of sharing your love, makes me jealous sometime." He said while shrugging his shoulders and I laugh while shaking my head in amusement.

Watching Siddharth and our baby, fighting with each other for my attention would be a fun. but I won't tell any of them that I love them equally.

"Okey..to be Dad, now get ready otherwise We will be late for the doctor's appointment and after that we have to go to the office. I don't wanna be late for the first day of my office." I said while pulling down my top and get up from the bed.

"Who told you, you are joining the office?" He frowned and said while getting up from the bed.

"But..."

"No buts. I won't allow you to the office when you are pregnant. You need a proper rest and care. So you are staying at home and Mom will take care of you. I can compromise with sex for whole year but I can't take a risk with your and our baby's health." He said and walked to me.

I can't sit at home whole nine month doing nothing. I will be disturb mentally if no one let me do anything.

I hold his hand firmly and said, "Siddharth please let me do my work. Even at Abhi's time Shivani di went office till her seven month of pregnancy. I promise I will take care of myself and you will also be there for taking care of me."

"But Preeti.."

"Okey..I promise I won't go to work if doctors say no." I said with hopeful eyes.

He sigh and nodded his head.

"Okey, but if doctor say so."

I grin and packed on his cheek.

......................................................................

I and Siddharth sitting outside of doctor's cabin waiting for our appointment. One thing I adore in Siddharth is his down to earth nature. In-spite of being a billionaire, he done the thing as per the rules which are made for the common people. If he wanted, he could use his power and went directly into doctor's cabin, avoiding other patients who are patiently waiting for their turn. But Siddharth choose to wait for our turn.

That's why I love this man so much and I am feeling proud that I am going to be a mother of his baby, our baby.

We didn't tell anyone about my pregnancy at home. First we both wanted to confirm about the baby and then if everything will fine we will share this good news to everyone.