Author note, & bonus chapters with spoilers.

A/N: Yo, wassup readers?
I'm quitting this story... just kidding!
  Well, I don't have anything important to say, so what do you expect from me?
Anyway, it's time for some questions:
1) How do you like the story? Is it good or bad, or just meh~?
2) Who do you think is the male lead? Ian, or Raymond- the golden eyed dude who just let her fall from there, or the insignificant male lead (crown prince) or someone else who hasn't appeared in the story yet?
  And done. That's about the only questions I have.
    So now, we get to the spoilers: if you don't like it, just skip.
  ~nothing much happens at first except Phoenix doing dumb stuff, & tasting the karma of it, but soon the real drama will start.
   And she'll also start to remember her past bit by bit. Oh, here's another question- how do you think she died?
    If one of you actually gets it right, I might update two chapters this week. *wink*wink*
                     Bonus chapter 1
'Ugh~'
'...Why are you lying down on the floor?' Ian asks her who was groaning.
'I... I need to pee.'
(Ian exe has met technical difficulties)
... Processing... 56%... 78%... 99%...
   'What?!'
'Why... why would you lie on the floor if you...' his face reddens faintly as he looks around: 'Ahem. If you need to fix your make up, you go to the-'
'I don't wear make up! I said I'm about to piss my-'
   He quickly covers her mouth before she could continue, while looking around anxiously: 'Yes, yes. You need to fix your make up, I know. But then why are you... lying-'
   'Ah... I think I'm about to lose it.'
His brow twitches at her words but at her expectant gaze he sighs in defeat: 'Fine.'
   Careful not to hurt her he circles his arm around her waist, & lifts her up suddenly: 'Oof!'
    While her hands, looking for support, clenches his shoulders.
   'Please tell me you can use the restroom alone.'
   'As long as you get me there. Ah... it's a disease. I wish laziness was contagious, so that you would finally understand me.'
'It's not you being lazy but shameless.'
                     Bonus chapter 2

Phoenix suddenly stopped in her tracks. Noticing that, Raymond turns back almost at the same time she stopped.
   'What's wrong?' he asks her curiously: 'I feel tired.'
   It took him a while to process her words. Especially because it's only been about thirty seconds since she started to walk.
   Then suddenly he burst out laughing: 'Gosh, how are you so lazy?' Saying that, he pinches her cheeks gently, almost adoringly.
   'So? What should I do about it?' he asks with a beautiful smile, but the words that came out of his mouth were...
   'Should I just burn down this tiny building with all the f*cked up people inside it, so you wouldn't have to feel tired ever again?'
'... That's going to take too long.'
'Then what should I do, υπέροχο αίμα?' [ypérocho aíma]
   '... Well...' instead of continuing the sentence, she held out her arms to him?
   He stared at her quietly for a while until he sat down before her obediently.
     Then as she sat, he carried her, holding her by her thighds while she had her arms around his neck.
   Though occasionally, he would squeeze her thighs gently, the ride was incredibly comfortable for her.
For Raymond on the other hand...
'You know, let's only do this when there's the two of us, ok?' he glares at one of the passing students who was staring at her long legs, making him pale in fear.
    'You should never ever let anyone else carry you like this, alright?'
   'O-kay,' she mumbles in answer, barely keeping her lids up.
    ... It seems he likes it as well though.