Truth is out (Part 1)

Harry's P.O.V

Another horrible summer at the Dursleys. I was in my so-called room when aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon walked into my room. Knowing better than to look at her I looked at the ground. Petunia said, "Girl you need to do your chores." I heard uncle Vernon leave my room and went downstairs. Petunia said, "Vernon will be gone for three months because of his job. He is also brings Duddley with him on his trip. Let him see you did today's chores then you don't have to do any other chores for those three months. Okay, Harry?"

Before I could say anything Petunia and I heard "DADDY MOMMY TOLD FREAK SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO CHORES THE THREE MONTHS YOUR NOT HERE. SHE ALSO SAID THAT THE ONLY CHORES FREAK HAD TO DO WAS TODAY'S." Petunia and I froze as we heard thundering footsteps coming to us. "WHAT?! PETUNIA HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT THE FREAK DOES NOT HAVE TO DO CHORES. I OWN THIS HOUSE. WHATEVER I SAY GOES IN THIS HOUSE!" Uncle Vernon yelled. Petunia moved back closer to me. She was standing right in front of me so she could hide me from uncle Vernon with her body.

Time Skip brought to you by Remus Lupin being your brother

After the beating Petunia and I got, uncle Vernon and Duddley left. My magic healed some of the bad wounds on Petunia and myself. Petunia had walked out of my room to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Two minutes later she came back in with the first aid kit in her hand. As she was fixing me up she said, "I'm sorry Harry. I'll try to get the both of us out of here." I gently shake my head and said, "You don't have to say sorry aunt Petunia. You have tried to keep me safe to the best of your ability. I'm grateful to what you have done for me." 

She was done fixing me up. Grabbing what I needed from the first aid kit I started fixing her up. Not long after I started fixing her up I was done. We made our way downstairs to get some food. Once we were in the kitchen Petunia told me to sit down while she fixed us up some food. Before I could sit down there was a tapping at the window. I walked over to the window and opened it. There was an owl from Gringotts. I took the letter from the owl and gave it some owl treats. Then the owl flew away.

"What did you get dear?" Petunia asked. I said, "It's a letter from Gringotts. But I am wondering why they would be sending me anything." She said, "Go on and read it out loud." I nodded my head. I opened the letter and said, "It says 'Dear Heiress Potter, It has come to our attention that you have yet to claim your title's. It has also come to our attention that there has been a couple of discrepancy's with your vaults. We would like for you to come at the earlest convenience. Sincerly Ragnock Potter Family Manager.' What?"

Petunia said, "We have plenty of time. We can go to Gringotts to get this sorted out." I said, "That sounds like a good idea aunt Petunia. But I think we should finish eating and change our clothes." Petunis laughed and said, "You are right my dear."

Time Skip brought to you by James Potter being your brother

No One's P.O.V

As Petunia and Harry walked through The Leaky Colderun they heard "Well hello Potter." They stopped and turned around. Once they had turned around they saw the Malfoy family standing behind them. Harry said, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, and Malfoy." Petunia asked, "Harry you know this family?" Harry said, "How could I forget. Yes, aunt Petunia I them. Aunt Petunia meet Lucuis Malfoy, his wife Narcissa, and his son Draco. Malfoys this is my aunt Petunia Evans."

The Malfoy family nodded their heads as did Petunia. Draco asked, "What has you coming to Diagon Alley this early into summer break?" Harry said, "Gringotts has sent me a letter earlier today. Seeing as I had time on my hand aunt Petunia and I decided to go to Gringotts now to get it out of our way." Lucius pulled out a watch and said, "I must go. It was nice to meet you Ms. Evans and it was nice to see you again Ms. Potter." The group of four said good bye.

Harry said, "Well we will leave the both of you be. I'll see you the next time we are in Diagon Alley." Just as both ladies were about to turn they heard Narcissa asked, "Would it be alright if my son and I join you both to Gringotts?" Petunia looked at Harry. Harry said, "We don't mind at all Mrs. Malfoy." Smiling Narcissa and Draco joined Petunia and Harry on their way to Gringotts. Narcissa and Draco said for both ladies to call them by their first name and vise versa. After a couple of minutes of walking they get to Gringotts.

Word Count: 856