Introduction

Kim Taehyung was an average student who hated studying more than anything. He loved goofing around with his best friend, Park Jimin. He wasn't a whiz in studies and didn't like to play sports. He had the looks, but wasn't popular because he did not like to socialize much with people and had only a few friends. He hated Jeon Jungkook more than anything and the reason was; because he was a smart kid. His parents would constantly compare him to Jungkook even though they had never met him or even seen him and this triggered him a lot.

Jeon Jungkook was the school's most talented student. He was amazing at almost everything and was popular among girls too. Even though he was talented and smart, he lacked the freedom of doing anything he loved to do. He came from a very rich and strict family. His father was the president of the Jeon Enterprises, one of the most powerful company in the country. Jungkook was already given the title of vice president by his father and that was his future. There was no escaping this.

One day, things went bad when he was told by his parents to get engaged to a girl who belonged to another powerful company and the reason behind; to make their bonds stronger. He had rejected several times, but this time, it was for real.

In order to escape this, he asked his friends for help and they gave him one answer; get a fake girlfriend.

But, he ended up asking his archenemy, Kim Taehyung, to be his fake boyfriend.

*************

Kim Taehyung

Age: 18 years old

Age: 18 years old

Best friend: Park Jimin

About him: He is not so good in studies and playing sports. He is close with Namjoon, Jin, Suga, Yoongi and Hoseok. He hates Jungkook more than anything. He loves watching anime and passing his time by sleeping.

Family: His mom is bossy and hates it when Taehyung gets bad marks. She always compares him to Jungkook and he hates it. But overall, she still loves him even though most of the time she scolds him. His dad is a calm person and never pressurizes his son to study more. Taehyung has twin siblings—Hikaru and Kaoru, who are adopted.

*************

Jeon Jungkook