47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2

Chapter: 47 - First Night of the Advancement Exams

[3rd Person's Point of View]

"It's not locked." you replied then Ryoko came inside.

"Hah~ I feel refreshed! I didn't know that this train had a spa room! You should come and take a rest too (Reader)-chan!" she said then gave you a yukata.

"Oh? Really thanks!" you beamed and took the yukata.

"They even had a massage chair! I have shoulder cramps before but I feel lighter now!" Ryoko added so you smiled.

"Ehh that's great!" you replied then she held your hands.

"You should try it too (Reader)-chan! You should relax!" she said so you nodded.

"Thank you Ryoko, I'll try it later." you replied then she waved goodbye to you before exiting.

You exited your room, and met Megumi. "Megu? What are you doing outside here? You should rest!"

She flinched then gave you a blue bottle.

"(R-Reader)-chan, t-this is rice coffee from back home. I noticed that y-you always drink coffee, please have some of this if you like." Megu stuttered so you pat her.

"Thank you Megu." you thanked her smiling.

Megumi smiled, "T-Thank you (Reader)-chan, I'll see you tomorrow then?" You nodded in return before she went off.

'Calm down, heart. Calm down.' Megumi thought and inhaled sharply.

You passed by a room and saw Hisako, Shun, Yuki and Takumi. You locked eyes with Takumi who immediately looked away. You came inside to give them snacks and canned tea.

"It's said that chocolates help memorization faster." you said then smiled. "Good work you guys." you added then went back to your room.

Surprisingly, Soma was there. "What? I got another visitor? I expected Erina to have lots of visitor tonight but why me too?" you asked then Soma laughed.

"Maybe it's their way of saying thanks. You hungry?" Soma asked so you shook your head.

"I had eaten so much. I'm just tired right now." you replied then flopped down on your bed.

"If you're going out, lock the door, alright?" you said before closing your eyes.

"Alright, sleep well (Reader)." Soma said. You were slowly being cradled by Hypnos when you felt someone kissed your forehead.