48 - #15 ♥ Training

[3rd Person's Point of View]

After the train boarded, you got a call from Azami's pawn. He told you to meet the Elite Ten and there was a car already waiting for you.

When you got there, the Elite Ten was already waiting. "Took you long enough. AGh! Let go bitch!" Eizan greeted so you pulled his ear.

"Gomen, Azami-dono just told me about this a while ago." you replied then Rindo hugged you.

"Don't mind Eizan-kun! (Nickname)! Tsukasa let's go!" Rindo said then grabbed Eishi's arm.

"Rindo, don't forget about the exam!" Eishi said panicking.

"Gah I wanted to enjoy Sapporo at least. Damn Azami-dono." you said pouting which made Rindo laugh.

🌙Night Time🌙

"(Reader)-chan, Rindo." Eishi called out to the both of you before you headed to the entrance.

"Yes Senpai?" you asked.

"What is it Tsukasa?" Rindo asked while Eishi was walking restlessly.

"I'm feeling something weird." Eishi said so you and Rindo frowned.

"What? Are you sick?" Rindo asked.

"What are you feeling Senpai?" you asked worried.

"I don't know. It's weird but I think I like it. I don't understand myself." Eishi said panicking.

"That is weird." Rindo replied nodding.

"I know... Well I... Maybe you're the cause (Reader)-chan. Are you sick?" Eishi asked you which made you stop.

"I-I'm the cause? But I'm not sick, I'm perfectly fine." you replied.

"I don't understand..." Eishi said blushing.

Rindo noticed this and smiled, "(Nickname)~ Can you smile?" Rindo asked. You were confused but smiled too. "Tsukasa, is your heart beating fast right now?"

"Eh?" you asked Rindo. Eishi looked at you and then back to Rindo.

"Yes, I don't know what's happening to me. Rindo am I sick?" Eishi asked Rindo.

Rindo smiled and pushed you towards Eishi. Eishi panicked but managed to catch you, and your face landed on his chest. You can hear and feel his heartbeat, it was loud and fast.