𝟏.𝟏𝟓. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/𝟏.𝟏𝟓.
FAMILIAR FACES ☆
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼? 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾."

☆꧁*꧂☆

   AS THEY DESCENDED a few stairs, Clarke handed them both flashlights to lighten up their surroundings. Allaia quickly clicked on it, illuminating the depot with meager light. She looked around with curiosity, instantly noticing an inscription Emergency Aid Depot #23  written on a wall. 

"You really think this place hasn't been touched since the war?" Bellamy asked incredulously, glancing at extensive spider webs all over the place.

"A girl can dream." Clarke replied, holding out her own torch. "Come on."

   Allaia and Bellamy followed the blonde who was going deeper underground. In consternation, Alle paused abruptly, gazing at the rotting skeleton covered in layers of dust. Remains of guard uniform were loosely dangling on the corpse's decomposing bones. 

"Okay, this is like super creepy." Allaia concluded, her features contorting in aversion. 

"Hell of a place to die." Bellamy muttered, walking even further into the depot. 

"So much for living down here. This place is disgusting." Clarke stated. "Damn it."

"Anything left down here is ruined." Bellamy said bitterly.

"Oh, for real?" Allaia mocked. "Thanks, I didn't notice."

"They must've distributed most of the supplies before the last bombs went off." Clarke suggested. 

Allaia sighed. "Well, that's a shame. I thought we'd meet an entirely new community living their best life in this lovely bunker. You know, the more the merrier." She smiled. 

"Still had not enough Grounders?" Bellamy shook his head in disbelief, gazing at her with amusement. 

"It's always nice to meet new people!" Allaia protested.

"Even if they're trying to kill you?" He scoffed. 

Alle pouted playfully. "I guess it depends on the circumstances. But generally, yes." 

"You're truly unbelievable, love." Bellamy laughed. 

   Hundreds of boxes cluttered the room. Bellamy opened one of the containers, grabbing onto something and waving it until it glimmered with neon orange light. Clarke tugged on another crate, cracking it open and revealing a pile of fluffy blankets. 

"Hey, I found blankets." Clarke called out.

"Excited about a couple of blankets?" Bellamy snorted angrily.

"Well, it's something." Allaia protested.

"Well, how about a canteen or a med kit or a decent freaking tent?" Bellamy yelled, slamming his fist down on a metal barrel. 

   He yanked the tub open and placed his hand on the liquid, grimacing in disgust, seeing the sticky grease. Out of ire, Bellamy rapidly kicked the barrel over. Oil spilled onto the floor, accompanied by strange clicks. With furrowed brows, he diverted his cast at the blindsided container, quickly leaning over its content and shining his flashlight at it.

"Oh, my God." Bellamy gasped.

"What?" Clarke and Allaia inquired concurrently, quickly approaching him.