49 - ♥ Dad is...

{3rd Person's Point of View}

That night after taking a bath with Rindo you took your guitar and tied your hair into a (ponytail/ messy bun). You used Hayama's pin and looked at the time.

'He's probably still not there.' You went to the roof and started strumming your guitar. {Song not mine! Title: Spice English Cover}

/A-N: (Reader) can skip the song.

🎶 "If I run away from all I see, would I be fine with everything?"

🎶 "No matter how much I really want to stay, holding on~ Holding on~"

🎶 "Without anyone knowing I feel, so fragile and not knowing what's real."

"Did you compose it?" you heard his voice. Asking from out of nowhere. "How have you been? (Nickname)." he said then your heart stopped.

You stood up. "Ah, I'm sorry Hayama-kun I didn't know you were here. I'll excuse myself now." you said smiled.

"(Nickname) is everything alright?" Hayama asked so you shook you head.

"Nothing's wrong as far as I know. I'll be taking my leave." you said then turned around; but he pulled your hand.

"(Nickname) why are you acting like this? Do you care about my feelings? I'm doing this for you and Jun!" Hayama yelled at you.

"You think we don't care about your feelings? Do you even know what Jun-san felt when you left her hanging Huh Aki? Do you know?!" you asked remembering how Jun cried her heart out while begging Hayama not to join Central.

"I'm doing this for Jun and you!" Hayama yelled again and tightened his grip on your hand.

"Ouch! Let go!" you yelled pulling your hand away. Then the door opened revealing Soma only on his blazer.

"(Reader)?" Soma asked then cupped your face. "Hayama!!" Soma yelled and punched Hayama.

"Soma don't!" you yelled and pulled him back.

"He made you cry!" Soma yelled back.

"Calm down!" you said losing your strength. You didn't want them to fight like this. Soma sighed before making you wear his coat.

"Alright, I won't. Hayama, I heard what burden you're carrying. If you can beat me in the advancement exam, you can keep on doing what you want to do. So, this match us just a checkpoint for that, right?" Soma asked. "Brr... It's cold." he said then hugged you.

"Sounds about right." Hayama replied.

"You should really stop underestimating me." Soma said. "I'm here to redeem myself. I don't care what the actual reasons are. I'm really looking forward to facing you for real." Soma said.

"Don't you dare be distracted by anything but what you'll be cooking, got it?!" Soma yelled.

"Huh? Any match needs a goal. You have no idea what's going on, anyw-" Hayama said.

"Wasn't the research group important to you?" Soma asked. Your eyes drifted unto the floor and noticed that Soma's pants were opened.

'Wtf?! For freak's sake! This scene is serious right now, don't ruin the mood, self!' you thought and pushed Soma away but he pulled you again.