52| Cuddles

"Stop fucking staring at her! " Darrel hissed at the boy who looks like at the age of 19

I am flabbergasted to say that I didn't notice the guys who keeps looking at me with their uncomfortable gaze.

I slowly lifted the churros to my mouth while looking kinda scared at the scene in front of me when a hand snaked its arm around me protectively.

Cyry held Darrel in his place, not wanting to tackle and beat the guy out of his life in front of this people.

I looked at the arm around me to face Evron who is now glaring at the guy. He must have notice
me looking at him as he shifted his soft gaze on mine before leaning in to place a peck on my cheek.

"We're here for you." he said shortly with softness lace to his tone. I give him my small smile and shifted my eyes back in front of me to see the Erman.

Erman is standing still with his firm fist as the guy is on the ground with his bloody nose, leaning down helplessly.

Ale immediately walked closer to there direction as he tried calming our furious brother. Instead of calming down, he lounge down to the guy and was about to punch the poor life of it when a hand harshly stop him.

I saw Ale grasp his hand to Erma who is breathing so deep. Ale leaned in closer and whisper something to him. Erman shifted his gaze on me, with me gripping tightly on my poor chocolate churros.

At this scene makes the audience crowding the place while whispering something to each other.

My brothers made its way to us before before ushering us to go back to our hotel room since it's almost dark.

At this makes my heart clench in disappointment. I didn't complain and stayed quiet while making our way back to the car. They must have notice my sudden change of mood when a hand stop me from my trail.

"What's wrong Niqi." Enzo asked while rubbing my arm soothingly.  I shook my head in response while not looking at him.

"We're not going anywhere if you're not telling us chipmunk." Ale said sternly but a hint of softness on it.

"I know what it is. " Keiden said out of nowhere as we shifted our attention to his direction.

"What is it? " Darrel asked as I slightly raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"She always dreamed of watching the fireworks every midnight specially in this kind of place. " he said while making his way to me.

He cupped my face using his hands and squish it together as a heat flushed to my cheeks.

"Am I right brat? " he asked amusingly as I tried prying his hands away.

"No. " it came out squek which makes me blush more in embarrassment. I didn't meet their gaze on me as I kept looking down.