Chapter 37 : I WANT YOU ♥

Published On : 1/9/2020

She was crying hysterically and making me worry

She was crying hysterically and making me worry. What exactly happened ? She always showed her strongest side to me no matter how much pain she has within her. But I really don't like seeing this weak Adhira.

" Adhira stop crying ", I said her but with that she tightened her hold on my torso.

" Adhira you are safe, I won't let you happen anything ", I said stroking her hairs. I sat next to her whe she lose hold.

" Shhh, I'm with you ", I wiped her tears with pad of thumb.

" Now stop crying and tell me what happened ? ", She blinked her eyelids and stared at me for some time.

" No...thing ", she lowered her gaze, wiped her tears and said stammering.

" Adhira just a minute ago you were crying hysterically and now you are saying that nothing ", I tried not to sound harsh. I was trying to control my irritation. No I'm not angry at her I'm angry on myself that she is not sharing her problems with me even after telling me about her past. Am I not worth for her trust ?

" Adhira just tell me one thing, Do you trust me ? ", I put my index finger under her cheen and made look at me, in my eyes.

" Yes , I do ", she said without wasting time. And I felt good hearing that from her.

" Then please, please tell me what happened, please ", I asked her with pleading eyes and waited for her to speak.

" I...I don't know if it is true or I'm just hallucinating. From the day you went to Singapore I started to feel that someone is following me everywhere", is it the reason ? I did that only for her safety. No there is something more.

She gulped down the lump formed in her throat before speaking, " Today after college, I..I went to hospital but before I can enter I bumped on someone. I couldn't see his face. It was covered with Mask. But when my eyes mate to his, fear crept up in me. It reminded me of someone. He has the same grey eyes Ku...kunal has ", and again fear made its way to her. Kunal ? He is here ? I looked at her with complete shock. Now why he is here ? What he want from Adhira ? No matter what I won't leave her at any cost, I won't leave her alone until I capture that basterd. I have to inform this to my security.

" He might be someone else ", I just said to make her feel better but somewhere seeing her condition I was sure that what she saw might not her hallucination. Because she never ever like this before.

" No it was him, he came back Mr. Shergill he will take me away with him ", and she sobbed hard.

" Adhira, I think you misunderstood ", I again tried to make her understand. But her anger took over on her.

" If that's so then why he said ' BE CAREFUL DOVE ' ? Why he called me Dove. It was Kunal only who used to call me DOVE ", She nearly screamed. What should I do to calm her. It's not like I'm not believing her words , I just want her to be stressed out.