Chapter 9

Jungkook pov

I woke up early in the morning when Taehyung suddenly got out of my grip and rushed to the washroom. I patted his back until he finished throwing up and helped him to wash his mouth. I helped him to the bed and told him to rest while I made breakfast. We had breakfast in bed and I got ready to go to the office. Before that I called Jin hyung to come and accompany Taehyung because I was worried to leave him alone since he seems weak.

After Jin hyung came I left to the office. I asked from my secretary about today's schedule I want to go home as soon as I can but this week my schedule is full so it's impossible to go home early. I have lunch with the lee corporation to discuss the contract.

When the lunch time came me and Hoseok hyung went to the Jin hyung's restaurant. We had private room reserved there. When we reached Lee Changmin was already there with his personal assistant. We had our lunch first with some some business talk here and there. After the lunch we discussed the contract. I went through the contract with the conditions I was hesitant to sign it so I said Mr. Lee to give me sometime to think about it.

I guess he knew from my expression that I was trying to refuse the deal. We just bid goodbye and he went away. Me and Hoseok hyung stayed for a while to discusss about the contract and went to the company. I have lot to complete today.

It was almost midnight when I finished the work. Only I was left in the building. So I thought to call it off today. I informed Taehyung earlier that I will be late today and to go to bed early. He cutely told me bring him his favourite ice cream. I went to a 24/7 hour store and bought his ice cream and went home.

I never knew that this night will be my last moment. I had only one thought in my mind when I met with the accident. That is about Taehyung and our baby.

Third person pov

'So how did it go?' the boss asked

'The truck driver said he hit the car quite hard. The rolled few times and blasted. There is no way he would be alive now.'

The boss started laughing.

'I would love to see the miserable faces of the Jeons.'

'Yes sir'

But however they didn't know someone was listening to their conversation.

Yoongi's pov

I groaned from the sleep when my phone was ringing continuosly. Jimin also woke upto the ringing and nudged me to answer the phone.

'Hello. Who the hell is calling at this hour?' Yoongi answered grumply

'Sir it's me Jihoon.'

'Jihoon? Why are you calling me this hour?'

'Sir I think something must have happened to Mr.Jungkook'

'Please Elaborate.'

'Sir I heard Mr.Changmin and his assistant talking about an accident. I recorded there conversation please listen to it.'

'Ok send it to me this instant.'

When I heard something happened to jungkook my heart started beating erratically. Me and Jimin listened to the recording Jihoon sent and I was already on my feet and went to find the accident site. I took the route Junkook take from his home to office and ahead I saw a car crashed, turned upside down and burning. I parked my car and went near the crash however the body could not be found.

I looked around and found Jungkook's body. He was heavily wounded however there was weak heartbeat. I quickly called the ambulance. I have to make up a plan now even I have to hide somethings from the family. I just hope Taehyung will be alright now that he is pregnant too.

I got a call from Jimin and he asked me about the crash. I lied to Jimin as well and told him to go to Taehyung's house in the morning and take care of Taehyung. I called my best friend Jackson who is a doctor and asked for his help. He owns the xxxx hospital so it won't be hassle to carry out my plan. I just have to keep everything and everyone safe now.

When the ambulance came I told them to take Jungkook to the Jackson's hospital. And from there I took care of the plan with the help of Jackson and his husband. I called dad and mom and told them to come to the hospital. I called Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok as well. I called Jimin and told to bring Taehyung to the hospital. I sighed heavily I have lot to get done until they arrived. Everything that is happening now will be a secret with my friends. I can trust them with all my heart. They understood the situation and offered to help me.

-----------------------------------

I was going to update yesterday, well sorry I was just busy...

Plz vote and comment...