6.The New Life

Author's POV:

Desiree along with her brothers was starting a new life.

If only they knew....

"I'm sorry, your room is not yet redesigned. You can sleep in William's room. I'll have him sleep with me. The designers will be here tomorrow," Victor said in a soft voice.Her room was still the baby room with a pink crib. "Okay," Desiree said. What more could she say, after all she loves her brothers deep down in her heart, but doesn't realize it.

Victor took her to William's room. It was a large room with a wardrobe and a dressing mirror. The bedsheets were sky blue satin silk. It was as soft as a feather.

"Take your time and rest today. I'll give you an tour of the mansion tomorrow" Victor said.
She simply nodded. "Buonanotte tesoro.(Good night, sweetie)". He said and he was about to exit the room when she said, "I don't know Italian". Victor made a halt in his steps, "I'm sorry, good night". He went out of the room when she whispered, "Notte infernale, mio caro fratello.(Hell night, my dear brother)". Victor who was long gone didn't hear it. Besides, he won't like to hear it from his baby sister.

She gazed around the room, when her eyes settled on the picture of a little girl standing, her face full of smile. Desiree went near the photo and looked at her own 1 year old self. She was standing with the help of a railing. She was wearing a beautiful maroon gown. Desiree wiped the lone tear that escaped her eyes.

I'm not what I'm today. You made me like this brothers. It's all your fault.

The door suddenly swing opened. William was twirling around and singing. "...... winds down into the memories, it's all just memories, la, la, la, la, LA", he screamed when he saw Desire was standing there. He quickly put on the shirt, which he took off when he was twirling around.

"Why are you here, Desiree?" He asked hesitantly. "That's my question to ask. Didn't your brother tell you. I'm staying here today. GET OUT" she screamed the last part. Ethan who was sipping his coffee in his room, put it down and ran towards the source of the sound. Who is killed was the first thought came to his mind. But it stopped when he saw William and Desiree standing in William's room.

"What happened here?" Ethan questioned. "Why don't you ask it to your brother standing here?" Desiree snapped. "Woah, calm down tigress.", he said and turned to William. "Willy, what happened?". William answered Ethan's question, "Vicky told Daisy to sleep in my room. I don't know about it so I entered the room and that's what happened." He said. "I don't wanna sleep in his room. He will tell me to sleep at 10 itself. I'll sleep in my room.", William whined. Ethan shook his head at the tantrums thrown by his brother. He just lifted his little brother and put him in his shoulders and exited the room, "Sleep well, Desiree". William was hitting Ethan, but he was least affected by him.

Ethan went to the living room and put William on the couch. He sat beside William which only made William to scoot away from him. "What?" Ethan said as he put his hands around William's shoulder. "Don't touch me. I hate you." William moved further away. But Ethan exactly know how to tame his little brother. "Okay, I bought 6 marvel movies today. I guess I should watch them alone." He said and he took the remote in his hands. Lucas entered the living room, "A movie night without me. It's very bad" he said and flopped himself on the couch. Ethan smirked knowing William moved closer to them. "Brothers, Let's party." Liam entered the room with beer bottles and snacks.

All the brothers sat on the couch and started watching 'Black Panther'. They all took the beer can in their hands and started to smack down the poor snacks in their mouth.

The brothers don't know when they slept, maybe halfway through 'Ant man and the wasp'. Victor came out to the living room to take a break from his office. A small smile crept on his face on seeing his brothers sleeping peacefully.

Ethan was having his arms on the armrest on the left side. Liam was sitting in the right corner leaning on the armrest same as Ethan. Lucas was sitting in between the both of them. William was laying on all of their's lap. His head was on Ethan's lap, foot in Liam's and body in Lucas'.

Victor slowly walked back to his bedroom and took out a pile of quilts and pillows. He came back to them and placed a pillow beside each brother and covered them with the quilts. He went to check on Desiree after turning off the TV.

She was sleeping in a fetus shape. The large king sized bed engulfed her as a small piece of leaf on a large pond. She was still wearing her shoes. He carefully removed her shoes and covered her with the duvet. If only he knew she was not sleeping and was noticing her brothers from the door with a tear in her eyes and ran inside when Victor came out.

He went back to his room and took a pillow for himself and went back to the living room. He made himself comfortable on the single sofa that was near his brothers.

"No, no. Give it to me," Ethan whispered. "Just be careful," Lucas said in the same hushed tone. Victor propped on his elbow to see Ethan and Lucas, standing next to William, who was sleeping his mouth wife open. Ethan was playing with his scissors and cutting William's long hair, which he almost died to get permission from Victor.

But Ethan was not making it a joke. William's hair was neatly cut. It looked good though. The both cleaned the mess of hair and went away. I stood up and went to check on Desiree. She was still sleeping. 'La mia povera sorellina. lasciala dormire ancora un po '( My poor little sister. let her sleep a little longer.) He thought and went to his room.

The kitchen was filled with different types of food in the morning itself. Lucas was dancing and cooking something. Liam was standing and making juice. Ethan was studying newspaper. Victor sat the head of the table. William sleepingly entered a room and muttered the 'good morning'. "Willy, remove the high chair. She no longer needs it." Victor said.He nodded and removed the high chair. He took it out to put it in the store room.

Everyone sat on their seats. " 1, 2, 3 " Lucas and Ethan said in chorus. "WHAT THE LITERAL HELL?" William yelled and came running to the dining room. Ethan and Lucas tried to control the laughter while Liam was looking at him shocked. Victor had the same calm face. "Why the fuck are you screaming like a maniac?" We all snapped our head in the source of the voice and Desiree was standing there in her sleepy state. The room went quiet when every one of them turned around to see their older brother's clenched fist.

"William don't fucking curse infront your sister." Victor screamed, pissed off. "She probably knew more curse word than I" William said as a matter-of-fact tone. "Enough, William. You are grounded for a week. Keep all your gadgets in my office. And your pocket money is reduced to quarter." Victor growled. William know better than to fight back to his brother.

Victor turned to see his little sister and said, "I expect you to better explain yourself, little missy."

Desiree swallowed the lump in her thought. He really looks intimidating.

........

Wordcount: 1307

Hey guys.

How are you all?

So which brother is your favourite?

Mine is Ethan and Victor.

Comment your thoughts.

Until next update,
bye from,
Lovebook03