13: Permission

I am awoken by my alarm clock, only realizing that we have school today

I am awoken by my alarm clock, only realizing that we have school today. I quickly did my morning routine before changing into my school uniform. I put on my school shoes and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted as I heard them greet back

Dashiell drove us on the way to the school and by the time we got there I quickly went to my locker.

"Hey ky." I saw my friends walking on my way.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Have you picked the clubs yet?" Ceane asked.

"Clubs?" I looked at them curiously.

"Yeah I joined the theater and art club."
Yana said as he opened the zipper on her bag.

"I joined the Academic club." Olivia said.

"Sports club." Ceane said while taking a bite in his granola bar.

"I don't know, any suggestions?" I asked.

"How about joining in the theater and Art club." Yana suggested.

"Yeah, you do love arts." Ceane nodded his head in agreement.

"Oh yeah, but I'll have to ask for my brother's permission." I said as the bell rang.

We headed to our first class. I wonder if I will stumble across my cousins today. After the classes, me and my friends headed to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

"How do I join in the club?" I asked and took a bite at my food.

"I'll go with you later." Yana smiled and continued eating.

After eating lunch, we headed to our classes. The classes pass by quickly, considering I did not listen at all. Their were a lot of home works and over all it was tiring.

After the classes, I was heading my way on our car when Kritton catch up on me.

"Baby, let's go to a nearby ice cream place." Kritton said.

"Yes please." I said while giving him a toothy smile.

"We will have to ask the twins first." Kritton said.

Speaking of the twins, They haven't been in trouble. Which is surprising, they've been quiet though and haven't spoke to me ever since. I want to have an amazing bonds with them also. As for kieran and Bowry, it's slowly but surely improving which I'm grateful for.

"Guys can we stop in an ice cream place? Kyshelle wanted some." Kritton was in the urge of laughing.

"Hey you suggested it first." I smack his arms lightly.

"Sure, but we will be quick. Kieran's waiting." Dashiell said reluctantly as Earos didn't listened and look out into the window.

After that we were consumed by an unbearable silent. Luckily we got into an icecream place and bought some.

"I'll have chocolate please." I said.

"Cookies and cream." Kritton said.

"Cookie dough." Dashiell said.

"Chocolate." Earos said.

"Eat it in the car we're on a hurry. Try dripping an ice cream on my precioud car, I'll kick you out let you walk." Dashiell warned.

I got my handkerchief from my bag and  placed it in my palm, incase the ice cream drips. By the time we finished our ice creams, we arrived home. I went up to my room, had a nice shower and got into a comfortable clothes. I tried finishing my home works, but I got bored so I went downstairs to grab some snacks. I got back to my room and finished my home works.

_____

I knocked at Kieran's office before walking in side when I heard 'come in'.

"I just wanna have your permission." I said as I sat one of the chairs. He turned his phone off before placing in down in the table.

"Permission for what, Ky?" He said.

"I wanna join the Theater and Art club for school." I said, hoping for a yes.

"Are you sure you wanna join? I'll be okay with it as long as it doesn't affect your grades." He said sternly.

"Yes, I promise. Thanks Kie." I gave in to the urge to launch myself into his arms for a big hug. He was still and wasn't expecting me to do that but quickly hugged me back.

He didn't let go of the hug for a couple more seconds. Maybe he needed hugs? I hugged him until he muttered 'no problem Ky' as he kissed my forehead. We broke off the hug when his phone started ringing.

  He's probably busy oops. Before I could walk out of his office, I waved him as he gave me a small smile in return. Wow, it's my first time seeing Kieran in his soft side. After that hug, I felt suddenly giddy. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of cold water. I saw Earos had a swollen lips with his bruised eyes. I looked at him worriedly as I saw his knuckles bleeding.

"Earos what happened? Are you oka-"

"Not now ky." He cut me off.

"I was just aski-" I grabbed his arms before he could walk out.

"For God's sake Kyshelle. Will you shut the fuck up?!" Earos yelled as he pushed my stomach in his elbows making me unbalanced and landed on my elbow.

Ouch, are you okay elbow? thank you but, bones please don't crack or dislocate or something.

He stomped his feet up to his room as I stand back up whimpering in pain of the stomach.

Damn he was strong right there.

I quickly drank the glass of cold water. My stomach is still hurting though.

Are you okay stomach? Dang I should've worked up my abs more. It's okay at least it can store a lot of food.

I walked back into my room slowly and walked into my bathroom mirror. I was looking at my red stomach. I tried putting cold wet cloth to it since I'm lazy to get an ice pack. My elbow is bruised but luckily my stomach didn't, but it still hurts. I plopped down on my bed and thinking about random things.

They're all cold looking but I know they're such a big softies. Like Kieran, I wasn't expecting him to be on his soft side even if it's just a hug.

"I love my brothers"

"We love you too Little Potato." And that's the last thing I heard before dozing off to sleep.

_____

Thank you so much for 3k readss!!💖❤

                         ~Question~

Where are you guys from?