𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

DRACO looked so good in his Quidditch sweater Elara thought she might internally combust

It was just a plain green and grey sweatshirt but it somehow made him look so much more boyish and softened his eternally harsh features to the point where she had to refrain from striding right up to the Slytherin table and running her fingers through his soft hair.

"Why is Malfoy wearing his Quidditch sweater?" she asked out loud, abruptly, effectively cutting into Indigo and Tracy's intense conversation about whether they could manage to sneak into the Gryffindor common room to hang out with the Weasley twins. "I thought he gave it up."

Stuart perked his ears up, looking past Indigo to see Draco. "He did. I mean, I'm pretty sure he did -"

"Since when do we give a shit about Draco Malfoy?" snorted Indigo, biting into a red apple with a crunch. "Just another pompous, self-entitled kid."

"I swear," agreed Tracy, tossing a strawberry to Stuart who caught it in his mouth, easily. "Imagine being the son of Lucius Malfoy and still thinking everyone else is blessed to be in your presence."

Elara couldn't drag her eyes away from Draco as he reached out to grab a green apple from the platter in front of him, tossing it in his hand, as he listened to Theodore Nott speak.

She sank her teeth into her lower lip as her friends returned to their conversation. She'd torn that very same Quidditch sweater off him last year after Slytherin had won a game against Hufflepuff - Draco had caught the snitch the last second before it would have been declared a draw.

He'd come back into the castle so high on the victory he'd barely even given Elara a chance to congratulate him before he'd dragged her into the broom closet and taken her, hard and fast.

Elara was suddenly aware of a pair of silver eyes on her and jerked herself out of her daydream, realising Draco had noticed her gaze and was returning it steadily.

She could see he knew exactly what she was thinking - she hated that about herself, how easy she was to read. And Draco had somehow always been able to read her better than others.

He raised his eyebrows, the very corner of his lips turning up before Elara ripped her eyes away, focusing instead on the plate of scrambled eggs in front of her as heat rushed to her face.

"...right, El?" Indigo was saying, looking at her expectantly with her dark eyes.

"Right," mumbled Elara, having absolutely no clue what they were talking about. "Sorry. I'm not feeling too well. Excuse me."

With that, she fled the Great Hall, leaving the sounds of breakfast and chatter behind her as she headed towards the Ravenclaw common room. She'd take a nice cold shower and sit in the sun till classes started in the afternoon - she'd be able to purge Draco from her mind.

It was just downright creepy - and wrong. She had to stop staring and fantasising over him - he'd made it clear that he was done and she had to respect that. Even if he was a cocky bastard about it.