Second Muster: Chapter 44

***

***

The sole reason why Yeora wanted Jimin to go was to protect Jungkook. Sure the king can protect him but she just wants to make sure. Besides the fact that they're preparing for a great battle, Yeora wanted to see for herself how his men prepare. Some of the powerful castle folks and villagers have come forth to fight alongside them. Even Jungkook's father, the king of Poseidon has come up to the lands to meet Yeora in person.

Lisa has been training with Jungkook and his father so much that she hasn't had time to speak to Yeora. Jennie and Yoongi has been cooped up inside theor protected kingd hopefully Jennie recovers from her bad injuries. Taehyung has been beside her all the time together wuth Hoseok who's bisy running the castle himself. Putting up protection for the kingdom himself. He'sbthe only trusted persom for king Jimin so it's normal to let him take over the kingdom once they leave for the battle.

Tension

Yeora and Taehyung can feel the tension. Hearing the heavy rain and the thunder clap ring through the atmosphere and into their ears, Yeora's hand shake. Not for herself but for Jungkook supposedly. Jungkook has proven his loyalty and faithfulness to both Yeora and Jimin. This fight would be meaningless if he shows neither of those two.

"Your highness, the king hasn't come back yet," Taahyung bows before the queen.

Yeora's face paints worry and anger at the same time. It's been 3 days and Jimin hasn'y come back yet. He promised to come back to atleast help with the preparation and tobhave time to study the book Jennie and Yoongi has retrieved but he not come back.

"Where the hell are his knights?!" Yeora shouts earning Hoseok's attention from the south tower of the castle.

"One has come back your highness. He's barely hanging on to his dear life. He brought this," Taehyung hands her the book with stains of blood in it.

Now her hands are undeniably shaking. Afraid that she migjt drop the book, she hands it bavk to Taheyung who held it tightly in his hand to his side. The worst is here, the one thing that she's been dreading.

"I-is he....." she trailed off.

"No your majesty, she took him," the knight spoke remembering his last moments with his king.

Yeora grew angry. More angry than she already was. Threatening her subordinate and now taking the love of her live. Low growl can be hearf from her and her hands burn with fire and might. Thunder claps louder than ever, Hoseok enters the throne room and bows to Yeora.

"What does she want?" she asked the knight in time as Jungkook, his father and Lisa enters all together.

"She wants prince Jungkook in exchange for the king your highness," the knight breaths in pain as his wounds throb in pain.

Jungkook freezes and looks over tho his father. His father only rests his hand on his shoulder and comforts him. He's also hoping for something thay could save his son and the king.

Yeora's crimson eyes flashes in anger. Her hair being fanned by the air that's entering the throne room from the windows thag has been open since early morning. With wild eyes, it darts to Jungkook with fury.

"You're the reason why Jimin is taken away! What do you have to say about this young prince?" she asked Jungkook with fury in her tone.

He only could feel the unease inside him. He knew he was no one to Yeora. Thay the king is everything to him and that she'll trade him for the king with no second thoughts. But gathering all of his courage, he speaks up.

"I don't know your highness," he barely talks, failing to emit the courage he has been pulking inside him.

Jungkook and scared.

Yeora can feel it so she calms down a little and decided to go easy on him.

"I know you're scared. What do yoy want me to do prince Jungkook?" she once again asked.

For the first time, Jungkook's throat constricts as he tries to stop himself from crying. With every minute passing by, the rain jsut gets heavier and heavier. The storm seems to attack the castle walls and the sun refuses to shine anymore.

Jungkook's nerves are wrecked. Hoping to find something thay could help him, he remembers Yeora's warm hazel eyes, her warm hand that used to comfort him and her calming voice that lulls him to peace. He then looks at the angry celestial vampire before him and sighs.

"Yeora," he sniffs earning Yeora's human heart.

"Save me and the king no matter what,"

Yeora walks with far from normal speed and halts right infront of the prince.

"You're wish is my command prince Jungkook."

•••

Unedited