Knight Bus

(Outfit Reference)(Shorter and different color skirt)

(Outfit Reference)
(Shorter and different color skirt)

❝︎I best hope you'll protect me then❞︎

3-0.5: Knight Bus

I watched as a lady flew up into the sky, her body in the shape of a ball. Harry must've hexed her, I should hurry. I knocked on the door and a fat man slowly opened it. He suspiciously looked at me up and down followed by a lady who stared at me with wide eyes.

"Hello, My name is Evelyn Clermont. I'm here to see a friend," I said with a smile. The man, who I assume is Mr. Dursley, opened the door fully.

"Oh yes yes of course please come in! I- Uh the kitchen's a little bit of a mess right now sorry," He motioned me to come in with a huge smile on his face. "DUDLEY! Someone's here to visit you," Wait, Dudley? Was that Harry's muggle name or something? Around the corner another fat boy walked in, that must be Harry's cousin. He stared at me with wide eyes and froze.

"Hello Dudley, nice to meet you. I'm Evelyn Clermont," I said holding out my hand. He immediately snatched it and shaked it aggressively.

"Pleasure, but um Mr. Dursley I'm actually here for someone else, Harry Potter?" I asked cautiously. His face turned into an immediate frown as his suspicious face returned.

"Why?" Before I could say anything, loud thuds came from upstairs. Coming down from the stairs was Harry with his luggage stomping down. He also had changed a lot over the summer, he was looking so incredibly hot. Mr. Dursley turned around and rushed over to Harry.

"YOU BRING HER BACK YOU BRING HER BACK RIGHT NOW!" He said blocking Harry from walking past.

"No! She deserved what she got" Harry exclaimed, his face twitching with anger. They must be talking about the lady floating outside. I giggled at the thought of her again. Mr. Dursley launched onto Harry grabbing on to his collars as Harry pulled out a wand on him.

"You're not allowed to do magic outside of school," He backed away in fear.

"Yeah? Try me," Harry said not backing down. Merlin why was that so cute.

"You have no where to go."

"I don't care. ANYWHERE'S better than here."

"Speaking of-" Everyone's attention was drawn to me.

"Evelyn?" Harry's eyes lit up a bit.

"Hi Harry, I came here to save you," I giggled. I walked past Dudley who's eyes were still glued on me and grabbed Harry's hand, pulling Harry out of the house. "Follow me."

We walked down the road as the lady remained floating in mid air screaming for her dear life and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What did she do to you?" I asked continuing to walk down the road.