Mom's Boyfriend

Y/n's POV

"Mom I'm heading to school"I told my mother and she just smiled at me. I frowned at her actions, she's been acting strange since last week.

I just shook all my thoughts and headed to school.

*At school*

When I reached school I saw my friends waving at me.

"Hello girls"I greet them with a cute smile.

"Stop acting cute there little one, come on we're going to be late"Lisa.

My friends are Blackpink, we're friends for such a long time but we're in separate school before. But we moved here last last week, I just started last week so I'm still pretty new here.

"Earth to Y/n"Jisoo.

"Oh, ah? What is that?"

"I said you and Lisa should head to your class"Jisoo.

"Ah yeah, Lisa come. We're getting late"I said and dragged her to our classroom.

We were just talking until our teacher went in.

*Lunch*

Me and Lisa is walking to cafeteria.

When we reached our table Lisa is about to speak but someone texted her. She smiled widely while looking at her phone, she was smiling the whole time forgetting about her friends presence.

"Yah!"Jennie. Lisa flinched.

"Wh-what?!"Lisa.

"Who's that? You're smiling like a child who got her favorite chocolate"I said.

Lisa was about to speak but girls went crazy. We looked at the entrance and saw....

BTS and TXT

They are popular, everyone is afraid of them, even me. But most of the girls liked them because they are handsome.

"It's them again, what is it Lisa?"Jennie

"Remember my childhood friend that I have been talking about?"

"How can we forget about him? You're talking about him every minute"I said while drinking my strawberry milk.

"Shut up!"Lisa. We just laughed at her.

"Ok stop now. What's with him? Did you confessed? Does he likes you two? Are two dating now?"Rosé.

"No we're not dating, there's no confession happened. He's coming back here, he didn't told me when"Lisa.

"That's good"Jisoo.

We just talked while eating our lunch.

"You know guys, mom is acting strange"I told them.

"Huh? Why?"Jennie.

"She was like she's been avoiding me, like she's nervous around me. I feel like she has something to tell me but she's nervous"I told them.

"Maybe she was just a bit stress but don't want to worry you?"Jisoo.

"Maybe..."

The bell rang so we all stand up, but I accidentally bumped into someone.

"What the fvck?!"A guy reacted so I quickly looked at him to apologize but I froze and turn pale.

Yoongi.....

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't m-mean to bumped at you"I said and bowed.

He just rolled his eyes and left with his brothers.