jealousy - all

How they act when they're jealous.

Dream:

- He rarely gets jealous, actually. (Other than sending out joking tweets.)

- Dream trusts you a lot, so when he's jealous it's not because he doesn't trust you. It's usually because someone is trying to make a move and you're oblivious.

- He can get super petty and upset, being curt with you the rest of the evening. Eventually, if you give him time to calm down, he'll realise what happened wasn't your fault and apologise for being angry.

Sapnap:

- The reason he keeps your relationship private from the fans is partly for this exact reason.

-He usually gets very tense and leans into your side, calling you petnames and being overly affectionate.

- Apologises for it after, despite not doing anything too bad.

George:

- He is the most jealous out of them all, and gets really insecure even if it's just you joking around with his friends.

- Of course he never does anything bad like cutting off your contact with them, he's not abusive, but he does sit you down and attempts to discuss it with you nervously.

- He usually needs a lot of convincing that you won't leave him.

Wilbur:

- He's quick to get jealous, although he doesn't have any exact 'tells' that would indicate when he is to the outside eye.

- He acts pretty normal actually, but always shrinks into himself, like crossing his arms or legs close to his body.

- He overthinks it a lot, and most of the time the day passes without you even realising that he's upset.