42. Won her.

Adiba's POV

"I brought you pancakes you like it na," I said with a soft smile. Inaaya was again sitting in her class eating her lunch alone. And as usual, I came here. Its been a week I was trying to talk to her but she was adamant to ignore me.

"I brought my lunch I don't need yours."

"Inu, baby just taste it. You will love it" I insisted like always. When she didn't reply I put my hand on her shoulder. "I'm trying to be your friend for a week and you still can't give me one chance to be your friend"

she stood up and throw the lunch box on the floor. "Why are you always irritating me? I don't like you! I don't want to be your friend! I don't need friends! Go and find someone else! There are so many children you can be friends with anyone else!" She yelled in frustration and ran outside the class.

"But they are not my daughter" a tear escape my eyes. She truly hates people. How will I win her heart, Allah? Please show me a path to win my daughters heart. Please, Allah, forgive me for my past decisions and please give me my daughter, please Allah miya.

I prayed and wipe my tears.

_______

I wasn't feeling well since inaaya ran out of the class in anger. My heart wasn't in peace. I didn't know but something was bothering me. It felt like something wasn't right.

My last period was in Inaaya's class and I was happy maybe after seeing her I would feel better. I went there and found inaaya's seat empty. I look around but she was nowhere.

"Where is inaaya?" I asked the class.

"Don't know miss. We didn't saw her after lunch break" a girl who sat beside inaaya said. I saw inaaya's bag still there but she wasn't. My stomach churn.

"Keep quiet i'll come" I walk outside and started looking around.

"Have you seen inaaya?" I asked the teacher who had period in inaaya's class before me.

"No. She didn't come today" she said. Without any other word, I ran in the corridor looking for her. "Inaaya! Inu" I yelled. My heart was beating fast. Where has she gone suddenly? If sameer took her then he would've taken her bag with him but I know he didn't take her. But still, I should call him.

I dialled his number and waited for him to received. I saved his number when Inaaya called him from my phone and I came to know who's number that was.

He didn't pick up. Again I tried this time he cut the call.

It means he also saved my number.

I again tried while looking here and there for Inaaya. After 4 calls he attends.

"What the hell do you want? Can't you just be happy in your life!" He yelled. I flinched.

"Sameer, Inaaya..."

"I already told you to forget her and stop bothering me and my daughter! Focus on your own family. I can take care of my daughter"

"Sir client is waiting for you" I heard someone's voice before I could say anything.

"I'm coming," he said and hung up without another word. He was in office it means inaaya wasn't with him.

My whole body started trembling in panic. I ran to look for her. I went to every corridor every classes but she was nowhere.

"Allah miya where is my daughter!" Fear gripped me and tears started falling.

I was running when suddenly I remember I hadn't check washroom.