Chapter 79

A/N: So, the wattpad's newsfeed is gone. Now I can vote and comment on some of the, heh, other things that I read and nobody will judge me except the other people reading it. 😇

"I'M COMING!" Remy screamed         ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) at the door, getting up and opening it.

"Oh my god! Remus!" Katlin yelled, pushing past Remy, "Do you have any idea where Roman is?!" "He's been gone for a while after he sister snatched the car keys from me"

"What? Roman?" Remus asked in slight worry. "What do you mean he's gone?" Remus got out his phone to see if he had any texts.

"Oooh tea, sis!" Remy whispered in excitement, then grumbling after Emile elbowed him.

"Why are you so worried about him? What if he's just out with some friends? He's eighteen after all, isn't he responsible enough to do what he wants?" Patton asked.

"Well, it's the way the left that worries me so much...he had such an attitude, he was yelling and screaming at me..and then, he just grabned the keys and took off" she frowned.

"Well, I wouldn't be too worried. It's not like he's hurting things or anything. Maybe some vandalism. But I don't know if he'd do anything too risky" Logan informed.

"What if he killed a puppy!" Patton yelled with teary eyes.

"That's completely arbitrary, Patton, why would he go out of his way to hurt a poor, defenseless-"

Virgil stared at him with boring eyes.

"Don't give me that look, that was an exceedingly long time ago" Logan sighed.

"Exceedingly is an overstatement. And murder is murder-"

"Guyyyyyys!" Patton groaned, "don't put me through the pain of thinking he'd actually do it" he pouted.

"Only because you're so adorable" Logan smiled.

The room went silent.

"Wait-"

"Ooohhh~" everybody said in unison.

"Logie wuvs him" Remy smirked.

Emile nodded in approval.

Logan covered his face, trying to ignore everybody's 'awe's'

————————————————————
"Seriously though, Katlin, don't worry about Roman. He'll be just fine" Remy assured, pushing her out of the front door.

"Who wants to play coffee pong?" Remy asked as soon as she was gone.

————————————————————

"RUN! RUN! RUNNNNNNN" Roman screeched to the top of his lungs,
trying to evade the livid neighbors who looked back on their sucurity footage and saw Roman, Ram, and Kurt as the culprits.

"I LITERALLY ONLY GET INTO THESE SITUATIONS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Kurt screamed, panting for air as they ran, "WHY ARE MY NEIGHBORS SO FIT?! WHY CAN'T THEY BE FAT SLOBS LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE?!"

"AT LEAST THEY AREN'T CALLING THE COPS!" Ram yelled.

The neighbors seemed to hear that idea, and stoped. The woman got her phone out and called nine one one.

"RAM YOU DUNDERHEAD!" Kurt yelled as they slowed to a stop.

"...Are we on the run now?" Ram inquired.

"I don't know. Maybe. I don't want to go down in history as the "guy who fed rats a dog that his moron friends killed" Kurt said with an eye roll.

"Where do we go?" Roman asked.

"Uhhh...OH! Let's go to Ram's mom's place.

"But she'll be gone for the next two months-"

"Exactly, Roman! Let's call and ask!"

————————————————————
Ram's mother unknowingly provided hospitality to a bunch of puppy killing criminals, but she didn't know that, so it was fine.

After they all got settled they wondered what to do. There was a fully stocked fridge and cabinets so they were good on food and snacks. His mother also had a lot of games, and electronics so they were good on entertainment as well.

"RAM! YOUR MOM HAS A SWITCH, DUDE?!" Kurt asked.

"LET'S PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING!" Roman yelled, everyone forgetting that they were on the run from cops, who already knew who they were. They were basically on first name basis with every cop in town, but not in the good way.

"OH NO NOT A TARANTULA" Ram screamed, trying to evade it, but eventually getting bit anyways.

"Nooooo!" Ram yelled.

"You got bit by a tarantula already?! In the first two minutes of you playing?!"
Roman asked.

"Those tarantula's are sneaky little- OH MY GOT RAYMOND IS IN MY CAMPSITE-"

"WHAT?! LET ME SEE-"

And that's how the night was spend.

————————————————————
Remy threw his ball, getting it into the cup perfectly. This happened every round.

"How many times have you played this?" Virgil questioned as Remy downed the whole coffee in three sips.

"We don't need to address that" Remy smirked, waiting for the other team to get the death cup.

A/n: this was fun. :D