Chapter-40

Jimin's pov.

           " Jungkook..." I mumbled, fidgeting my fingers as I was freaking embarrassed, " did we... You know....."

           " Had sex last night?" He bluntly said, smirking at me, making my eyes go more wide, a blushed of embarrassment tinted on my cheeks.

          " Yeah.." I said,my voice muffled, looking down as I was so embarrassed and flustered right now.

           " Yes..." He said, and my heart dropped right into my ass. I couldn't believe. We really did it? Really? And the saddest part was I don't remember a single shit.

            " How could you?" I grumbled, glaring at him as he gave me an amused looked, making me more and more angry.

How could he do that, when he knew I was drunk. He used me.

            " Well... You were the eager one... And desperate one..." He calmly said, drying his hair with towel.. " I want you Jungkook... I want you... Take me.. please take me.." He mimicked and I wanted the earth to burst open and bury me inside.

          " I was fuckin drunk... Didn't you know?" I hissed, giving him a death glare, only to be met with a bored look.

           Why the fuck he was acting like that? Okay we had sex... But can't he act a little enthusiastic or... Ashamed.. after all he did this without my consent.... He used me.

        " I knew..." He stated, drying his hair. I snatched the towel harshly from his hand and cuped his face, making him look at me.

        " You knew... You fucking knew.. still you fucked me.. knowing I won't remember anything.." I grunted, my blood was boiling, and feeling a little hurt as I thought he was so desperate to have me that he didn't stop me.

         " I am your husband... I can do any thing to you.. you know.." he challenged me, and a huge pang of pain in my heart started hammering.

            He was acting dominant and I didn't like that shit for a single bit. I would have gladly accepted his dominance of we where on good terms.. but no... I was going to divorce him.

           " You fucking used me..." I hissed,my face red with anger. "How could he stoop so low? Didn't you thought about our situation for a single second..."

          " Its not like I didn't thought  about it... But you know.... You are soooo......." He bluntly replied, " captivating and sexy and charming and provoking and...... Seductive. You casted a spell Jimin... I couldn't control myself and by the way... You were the one who seduced me and pushed me to my limits.. I tried to push but... I couldn't.."

          His bluntness was jaw dropping. Instead of feeling ashamed.. he was proud of his act. I wanted file a rape charge against him but I can't.. I was the one forcing him... that shit is saddening.

          " Just shut up okay... SHUTTTT UPPPP.." I yelled, my head was spinning with anger and his poker face was adding fuel to fire. " I will surely divorce you now," I hissed and I could see his expressions  falling. He quickly turned around, moving his wheel to the other side of bed.

          " You can do it.. if that's what you want," his voice softened, making me confuse..

Was he going to play a victim now?

         " But...." He continued, making me look at him... " I was kidding.. we didn't do anything else other than making out. I even tried to push you off but you weren't listening till you hit my sprained hand.. I would never have sex with you without your consent.. not just you but anyone.. this would be so disgusting to do something with someone who isn't ready or not in his right state of mind... So you can think a little bit high for me..."