V

|Pity|

___

Vernon pushed his hand to his mouth and dropped to the floor. He slammed his forehead down against the ground as he tried to hold himself back.

"Get out." Vernon said.

It was assumed that his demand was directed to the maid. Yet the maid couldn't do anything, Seungkwan had the girl held by the wrist and she was far to weak to get away. No matter how much she thrashed around and cried.

Vernon pierced the ground with his nails, and dug into the dark wooden floor. He wasn't sure how much longer he'd be able to hold himself back. He didn't want to rip her apart. He didn't want to kill a human.

But the smell the girl was letting out had become almost unbearable to take. It was too strong to ignore. Her blood smelt as though it was pouring out of her.

What was Seungkwan thinking doing something like this. Vernon clenched his teeth together. His body felt like it was pulling itself up. He now lifted his head, his blood shot eyes wide and staring toward the two.

The girl started to scream and pull her wrist in desperation as she tried to get away from Seungkwan's grip. Her eyes wide with fear. She saw it. The way Vernon's veins had started to pulsate beneath his skin. The way his voice began to grumble in his throat. The serial hunger in his eyes.

Seungkwan simply tilted his head to the side with his eyes slanted as though he was bored. His eyes seemed to stare past Vernon's state.

"Let her go." Vernon mumbled. His heart raced his chest. His eyes wandered down to the girls legs, his eyes glued to the blood that had begun to drip down her leg.

"Why?" Seungkwan asked. He glanced down to where Vernon was looking. A small smirk formed on his lips.

"Isn't it okay?" Seungkwan grabbed the girl by the thigh and pulled her leg open. Which made the girl yelp. "She's just a simple maid."

"Plus." Seungkwan's hand began to move up, and the girl went to slap him but before she could Seungkwan grabbed her hand and tilted his head at her with a glare as if to scorn her for even trying. "like I was trying to say. This lady right here is a criminal anyways."

Seungkwan grabbed her by the hair and pulled it so that she flipped over, before he shoved her face into the mattress.  "Females with cycles are not allowed to work in the castle. Yet she did, so anything that happens is justifiable. So go on."

Seungkwan pulled up her dress, exposing her lower half to Vernon's vicious eyes. "Kill her."

Vernon lifted himself up in that moment and quickly before anyone could make another statement he rushed towards them and he dug his teeth in.

"A-ah... w-what—" 

He dug his teeth into Seungkwan.

Seungkwan let go of the girl immediately, his hands slid onto Vernon's back, where he began to pound into him. "S-sto— ah!"

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara