chapter 4

a/n: thank you so much for 200 reads it means a lot and i'm really glad you like the book again thank you so much!!!
_____________________________

as soon as you guys landed aaron woke you up and told you that they plan had landed. he grabbed your bags walked out of the jet walking to your car for the next five days, it was a brand new black mercedes - benz. you get in the passenger seat while he puts the bags in the car. when he's finally done he gets in the car and drives to the building your penthouse is in.

during the ride you look out of the window in awe and how beautiful the city is. you look at aaron who's already looking at you with a smile showing you dimples, you return his smile before looking back out of the window taking in the beauty of the city.

"have you never been to new york" he asks eyes focused in the road .

"no, i've always wanted to but never got the chance to" you say looking at him

"why not" he asks curiously

you look down "i've always been to busy with work and plus i get to go out of town when i'm on cases"

he looks a you confused "y/n you have a whole bunch of vacation days why don't you ever use them"

"it's not like my family wants to see me so that's why i stay here because you guys are basically the closest thing to family i have" you say looking back out the window, you feel aaron grab your hand, lacing your finger with his placing a small kiss on your knuckles. you smile at him and he returns is showing his dimples again before focusing on the road again .

when you finally arrive and the building, you and aaron grab you bags and walk hand in hand into the building smiling at the doorman who returns you guys smiles. you guys walk up to the elevator pressing the 'up' button waiting for the elevator door to open, when the elevator doors you and aaron walk inside pressing floor six. when the doors close you lean your head on aarons shoulder taking in his scent, he wraps his arm around you pulling you closer to him resting his head on top of yours. when the door open you and aaron walk into your penthouse and it is absolutely beautiful, the white walls were filled with really expensive art, the couch was grey and the two chairs on the side of the chair were black with gold pillows, and lastly the perimeter of the house was all glass windows giving you a beautiful view on the city.

"this is absolutely beautiful" you say in awe at the view in front of you

" yeah it is, come on lets look at the rest of the house" he grabs your hand pulling you farther into the apartment, you guys look in the kitchen first and you cant wait to cook in it even if you are only here for five days, your bathroom has a double sink and a glass shower, and the you finally make your way to the bedroom you and aaron will be staying in, its very big on the right side of the room is a big window with a view of the empire state building. your bed is huge with a deep red comforter and black pillows, you look around the room to find a walk in closet filled with clothes for you and aaron.

after you are finished looking around you take your toiletries and make up into the bathroom putting all of them on your side of the counter. walking out of the bathroom you walk into the living room and see aaron on the phone probably talking to jack based on his face. you go to sit on the couch waiting for aaron to get done. when he finished he walks over to you moving you legs apart to lay in between, laying his head on your stomach you absent mindedly put your hands in his hair playing with it. you sit in silence as he traces patterns on your stomach.

"so how much time do we have until the gala" he asks looking up at you

"about 4 hours, why" you ask him curiously

" nothing, but i do wanna do something" he says

he scoots up until his face is hovering yours, you stare at each other for a moment before his lips crash onto yours moving quickly and passionately as your tongue swipes across his bottom lip asking for permission, he opens his mouth granting you access, your tongue fight for dominance but you quickly lose his tongue completely dominating yours causing you to moan into his mouth. as you guys continue you move your hand to his hair tugging it causing him to groan.

after a minute you both pull away breathless just looking at each other, your eyes searching his for any sign of anything but its like you hit a brick wall you got absolutely nothing. you were about to say something when aaron got up and walked into the bedroom shutting the door leaving you alone on the couch with nothing but your thoughts.

_______________________________

hey heyyyyyy,

i know this was a terrible ending but i will make up for it in the next chapter. i really do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it was long overdue but school has been kicking me in my ass so please bare with me. also i would like to thank you guys again for over 200 reads it means more than you know. thanks for reading!!!

xx