Ch 10

Izzy's POV

I woke up and saw that jimin was nowhere to be seen 'he will be with his hyungs' i thought but soon i got up from bed and walked towards bathroom. I opened and closed the door behind me. I turned around and the sight which i saw made me gasp....jimin was standing in bathroom with a towel around his waist and other was in his hands he was drying his hairs. When he saw me through mirror he turned around and made an eye contact but I quickly broke the eye contact and turned around, i quickly turned the door knob and was about to go out when a hand again closed the door i slowly turned around and saw that i was trapped between door and jimin.......

"Why are you running away from me..... honey" he said with a husky voice while smirking widely. He starts moving his face closer i felt my heart beating faster and i am sure that he can listen my heart beat...i felt his hot breath on my face. "Answer me babe" he raise my face by my chin with his index finger which made me blush then he held me by my waist and his one hand was resting on wall and other on my waist he pulled me towards him."No....i was ummm..." i immediately closed my eyes when i felt pair of lips on mine and it made my heart blast, he slowly pecked me then he let go of me and "go babe....you stinks" he said and walked out of bathroom leaving me dumbfounded but soon l did my morning routine and went to kitchen...........

Y/N pov

Today was same as yesterday, after feeding jungkook i was having my breakfast in room and as usual he was staring at me but today i had enough of it "why are you starting at me" i asked to him his eyes widened at my statement "n-no....i was not" he shutter while answering which made me shocked...the man i used to know never shutters and blushes but these days he is doing these things. I guess wound on his shoulder effected his brain...."no you were starting at me all  the time... don't lie to me" i didn't know from where this confidence came but i asked him "beacuse you are beautiful" he muttered but enough for me to hear i blushed hardly and he chuckled at my reaction i quickly took the tray and went out of room.............

I saw that izzy was in kitchen i placed the tray on shelf and went to her "bishh.....why are you blushing....hmmm" she said while wiggling her eyebrows, i sighed heavily and told her the story after listening she started jumping up and down "babe.....he loves youuu" "no he don't.... I am not going to let that happen" i said with anger "it's time for him to suffer... beacuse i have suffered enough" i said to her she was looking at me "girl...what you are going to do is not fair he loves you just love him back" "no...never" i said "but it looks like you are already falling for him" she said to me but i declined her statement.....

I went to my room and saw that jungkook was not on bed anymore which made me panic then i heard sound of shower and OMG he is bathing when doctor strictly asked us to not let him bath or wound will get worse....i was waiting for him impatiently he opened the door only wearing his comfy trouser he was not wearing his shirt he walked out of bathroom while holding the wall beacuse he can't even stand properly.

I went to him and coldly took his arm and take to bed. He sat on bed while i changed the gauze on his wound and covered it properly. Is this man made of steel he didn't even made a sound he was just sitting like a stone then i helped him wearing his shirt "just lay back and don't even try to bath till your wound gets better"..."do you care about me?" he asked to me with a hope in his eyes that I will say yes but soon his hope shattered into pieces after hearing my answer "no i don't even care but I'm taking care of you beacuse jin gave me this duty" i answered coldly, but i don't know why my heart hurts seeing him like that seeing him sad and hurt but i calmed myself saying that I am just trying to make him suffer but why i can't handle seeing him suffering..... Suddenly he raises his head and asked me a question that i never wanted to face

Do you hate me that much??! 

Sorry guys for late update........A/N is really sorry 🤗😘