Unexpected

Chapter 20

I feel so broken with out them

How can I live when I have

Nothing to live for

My parents gave me life

With out them

The world isn't interesting

Any more.

~Jay Luca 2020

~Hope POV~

 The drive was filled with laughter and Jay being his funny self, it didn't take us long to reach the grave yard where my aunt and uncle were buried which wasn't that far from the house.

During the car ride we played eye spy with my little eyes which is my favorite game to play when I use to go on trips with Ms. Anna Who I mention was my favorite teacher.

"I spy with my little eye something gold" I say which was hard since he would never get this.

"The side walk"

"No the side walk is white" he rolled his eyes. He clearly doesn't know his color.

"The shovel bottom"

"No that's not gold its rusty"

"No its not"

"Yes it is"

"I gave up" he says rolling his eye.

"My necklace" I told him showing him my necklace.

"How was I supposed to know that it was tuck in your sweater" he semi shouted. Remind me in the future to never play this game with him.

When we reach the cemetery it was more scarier than I thought, can you imagine being out here at 3am in the morning randomly. As you can tell I watch too much 3 am YouTube videos that always scare the shit out of me but I still watch it.

Stupid right!

I got out of the car grabbing the shovel that was in the back of the car "where are they buried?" I ask looking at the hundreds of graves.

"Over there" he says pointing to two grave stones that were carve out beautifully we walked over to the two stones that were surrounded by a beautiful red rose bush with pot plants as well.

In Memory of Celia Luca
A loving Mother, Aunt,Daughter, Sister in Law, Wife and Friend

Jan/9/1976 to Nov/3/2005

In Memory of Giovanni Luca
A loving father, Brother, uncle, Brother in law, son, Husband and Friend.

Jan/10/1974 to Nov/3/2005

Always will be remember

It breaks my heart to know that Jay and Jordan had lost both of their parents, the saddest thing is their birthday is after each others. I could tell Jay wanted to cry he was only 2 and never got to see his parents, I guess we are the same since I never know my parents too.

Both of us are Broken and lost with no answers that can't be answered. I felt a tear escape my eye, I was staring at the grave stone until I heard a bang I look up to see it was Jay who punch a tree that was behind us.