Year 3-1 | Unexpected Ride

(OUTFIT REFERENCE!! (With a turtle neck shirt under))

❝︎You look great in that dress❞︎

3-1: Unexpected Ride

I walked downstairs and saw Hermione and Ron fighting. Ron didn't change too much, just taller, but Hermione was looking so pretty. She changed her hairstyle, getting rid of her bangs and became a whole new person.

"Evelyn!" Hermione ran up giving me a tight hug. "You got so much more prettier! It's not fair," She said looking at me after pulling away.

"I missed you," I said with a smile walking down and siting in the table at the middle of the room.

"Evelyn, tell Hermione to stop her cat from eating Scabbers, maybe she'll listen to you," Ron said glaring at Hermione. I noticed they were each holding their pets, Hermione, an orange cat and Ron, a rat.

"It's in its nature to chase Scabbers Ron," I said taking Hermione's side.

"A cat! Is that what she told you? looks like a pig with hair if you ask me," He spat.

"THAT'S rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush," Hermione spat back. Behind Hermione's shoulders I saw Harry standing in the staircase, watching this whole scene unfold. My cheeks heated up again as I looked away and back at the table.

"Harry!" Ron noticed and called out his name.

"Harry!" Hermione called out after Ron.

They all took a seat on the table, Ron and Harry across from me and Hermione next to me.

"Good morning Evelyn," Harry said as he sat down.

"Morning," I said looking up at Harry. Our eyes met for a split second and as soon as they met, I looked away. Hermione looked at me furrowing her eyebrows then slowly smiled.

"Look at this Evelyn, we went to Egypt over the summer. It was brilliant, lots of old stuff like mummies and tombs, even Scabbers liked it," Ron said pushing me a page of his family on the Daily Prophet. Next page was a photo of me with the Malfoy family from the Malfoy Ball.

"You know the Egyptians used to worship cats," Hermione said hugging her cat, crookshanks. He was a very grumpy looking one, that's what made it so cute.

"Yeah along with a beetle," Ron snapped back hugging his rat close to him.

"Is that you Evelyn?" Hermione pointed at the photo of me at the Malfoy Manor.

"Yeah, the Malfoy ball," I replied.

"You look great in that dress," We all looked up at Harry who awkwardly looked around. I felt my face heat up again.

"Not bragging about our trip again now Ron?" Ron's brother, George came along snatching the Daily Prophet away breaking the awkwardness.

"I haven't shown anyone!"