Chapter 1

Third Person

A small little girl skips down the hall of her daycare. Her two little pig tails bounce up and down as she skips along. She was wearing a cute little rainbow dress that her Mother had recently bought her. She wore little twinkle toe shoes that lit up as she skipped along. Humming a tune of 'twinkle twinkle little star.'

The teacher walks behind her holding her small minnie mouse school bag. Which had a small elephant teddy head that peeps its head through the zip. The teacher has a sympathetic look on her face. For the child that skips infront of her. 'The poor thing probably won't even understand' she thinks.

They stop at the head office sort of like the principals office of the daycare. The teacher knocks on the door. As the little girl swings back and forth on her heels. Still humming 'twinkle twinkle little star'.

A faint 'come in' is heard and the teacher gestures for the little girl to go ahead. She hands the little girl her bag. As she walks in. Her eyes travel around the room. Taking in every detail since she hadn't been in here for a long time.

The principal was still on a small couch beside his desk. He patted the spot beside him for the little girl to take. "Cameron sit here. I just want to have a little chat. Okay?"

Cameron nodded starting to feel a little nervous. Placing her bag on the ground beside her as she pulled herself up onto the couch beside her principal.

"Cameron I don't know if you remember my name but I'm John." He smiled at the little girl infront of him. Hoping to ease the little girls nervousness.

"So there is a woman who is coming to collect tou called Lisa.." But was soon interupted.

"No silly Mommys collecting me. Like she always does..." She giggled at the mans mistake. This only made John more upset having to tell this little girl the news.

He smiled sympathetically at her which she returned the smile.

"Honey. Sadly your Mother won't be able to collect you today. Your going to go with Lisa who will take really good care of you until your Mommy comes back. Or maybe she might find you some other wonderful family to stay with."

The girl shook her head at the man. "Why would I need to stay with other family. When I have Mommy?" Her big green eyes looked into his brown eyes curiously.

"Well your Mommy has gotten the chance to go vist the sky for a while. So you have to stay with another family till then." He replied

"So she's with all the unicorns and angels. Wow can I go?" She looked at him hopeful she too can meet a unicorn.

"No. Hopefully when your way way older. You can vist but until___" he was intrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" they both turned their heads to the door. A woman walked in. Around her early thirties. Her hair was luscious. It was in a nice straight blonde bob. She wore a navy pantsuit. With bright red lipstick which complimented her tanned skin.

John stood up to shake the womans had which she accepted.
"Hi I'm Lisa. Camerons social worker."

"I'm John the one who you talked to on the phone."

Lisa came over to Cameron who still sat on the couch watching the intreaction of the two adults. She crouched down to the little girls so they were on the same eye level.