Superbats daugther - family event

When it comes to public family events in Gotham there was always something that your family was Invited to, and that means you all have to go at times. If something bad was going on then it will be just half of the family going while the other half saves at day. Today was the one of the many special times when everyone could go to a family event together with out any crimes taking place.

Waiter " will you like sole kid friend sparking apple cinder miss"

Y/n " thank you" you take a glass of sparkling apple cinder and start taking a drink.

Guest 1 " miss Wayne it great to see you at this wonderful party"

Y/n " hello"

Guest 2 " so how those it feel to be the heiress of the Wayne business"

Y/n " it feel good"

Guest 3 " you are one of the richest girls in Gotham city must be easy when your dads pay for everything"

Y/n " excuse me but ...."

Bruce " excuse me here but I might have overheard wrong but you are calling my daughter a spoiled brat"

Guest 3 " well ..."

Bruce " you might want to watch your tongue sir because it as because of my daughter, me and my company decide to bail you out of debt"

Y/n " father I think we should go find the others good night everyone have a great time"

Bruce " sure sweetie good evening everyone" you and your father soon walked away you hate to when others call you spoiled brat just because your dads are rich.

Y/n " when the one night I rather be frighting crime verse a party right now"

Clark " I'm guest the same questions as before"

Y/n " yes still the same questions as before like all the other parties now I know why some kids never come to these parties"

Damien " I agree with her on this dealing with criminals is more fun then this"

Y/n " see"

Bruce " just a few more minutes of this then we can all leave"

John " so there is a bright side"

Conner " while we waiting why don't we go check out the sweets"

Y/n " okay let's go" you and your brother go to check out the sweets tables which seemed to be the best move because, most of the kids were at the table and it seem to be a better place away from judgment adults.