VII. Cinema

Harry; 

"Harold, where are you going, boy?" My dad chuckled behind me as I struggled to find the keys to my truck in the massive piles of clothes around my bedroom. 

I was practically shaking, rattling bones and wide, freaked eyes. I'm supposed to be feeling like the biggest threat to the guys in this generation, considering the girl I'm taking out tonight. But, that was just it. She was so beautiful and everyone knew it, which made me more nervous. 

"I have to find my truck keys, dad. Or I'll die," I breathed to him, finally sighing in frustration and tossing a shirt to the floor in annoyance. I ran a hand through my hair. 

"Maybe if you cleaned around here, you'd probably find them..." he muttered lowly. "What's the rush for?"

My head turned and I grabbed a hold of his shoulders, staring into his eyes with mine widened. I inhaled. "I'm taking out the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life. The most beautiful laugh and voice, and more personality than a good portion of this town." 

He eyed me, slowly processing my words. His lips pressed into a firm line and he hummed. "Ah...it's that type of occasion...-- I can just let you borrow the nicest car in the garage."

My lips parted, no doubt shock appearing on my face. I began to furrow my eyebrows. "...the...the classic Mustang?" 

I watched as he reached into his back pocket, bringing out the keys with a jingle. My eyes directly watched the hanging keys in front of my face, utter excitement filling me and the grin on my lips. I let go of his shoulders and reached for them, but he swiftly moved them away behind him. 

He narrowed his eyes at me. "One scratch or a stain in my custom seats, I will suspend your allowance and give away Bubbler to that little girl down the road -- understood?"

I nodded my head. "I promise. Nothing bad will happen to this car under my watch." 

"Your attention will most likely be on other things, boy. I'm not stupid. This is a warning," he repeated lowly.

"Yeah, yeah," I waved it off carelessly, grinning madly when he dropped the keys into my hands. "I love you so much. You're the best!" I exclaimed, running past him and out into the hallway. From my bedroom, he sighed and smiled with a shake of his head.

Downstairs, little Max, my little brother of six years, sat with Bubbler -- our newest cat. Bubbler was a small, grey Maine Coon kitten with blue eyes I happened to find alone in our field with Max a couple of weeks ago. Ever since, Max has not left it alone and the cat neither minds nor seems to react. He named the cat, too -- Bubbler because his eyes remind him of bubbles.

Max spotted me as I rushed to the front door. With Bubbler in his arms, he sprinted towards me, blocking the front door. He leaned against it, big green eyes staring up at me as I made an abrupt stop. 

"Harry, you said you'd take me to the soccer game in the city with Louis and Niall," Max reminded me softly, pouting lips and furrowed eyebrows.

I sighed impatiently. I promised him, and Niall, Louis and I were working for the tickets. "Max, buddy, I am going to take you soon. Don't worry," I tried with a side smile, ruffling his messy hair.  "Now, I really gotta go."

He moved away from the door, and I immediately pulled it open. Jogging down the front steps, I heard Max shout behind me, "Bye!" 

"Bye, Max!" I shouted back, not bothering to turn around. 

"And Bubbler says bye, too!" 

Alexis; 

My light denim shorts were folded at the ends, grey blouse tucked into the high waist ends. I smiled at my mirror. My hazel eyes crowned by my eyelashes lightly coated in mascara. Lips a soft, low pink. I grabbed my belt and made sure to tightened it at just the right amount.