𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘨

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

"sophie, class!" her mother yelled from the other room. sophia groaned and rolled over, falling onto her wooden floor with a hard thump. she took a deep breath and stood up. the dark haired girl began to panic when she realized she had less than three minutes to get to her zoom meeting.

she quickly pulled a brush through her knotted hair as she waited to join her class. 'come on, come on, come on." she whispered as she waited for her wifi to stop being a bitch and work. "ah sophia, nice of you to join us." the teacher flashed her a bitter smile before going back to the lesson. sophias face flushed red at the sudden embarrassment.

"and last but not least sophia and tommy will be partners." sophia looked up from her phone with wide eyes. she quickly looked through everyones cameras to find her partner. sophia ran a hand over her dumbfounded face as she looked at the blond boy from class the other day. she groaned as she left the class and slumped in her chair.

sophia continued groaning in embarrassment until she heard the ding of her phone

brother gog :|

you still up to come over today

oh yeah sure hold on is mum taking me?

yeah

cool see ya

sophia smiled at her phone and got up to get ready. she hummed along to 'coffee' by beabadoobee as she picked out her outfit and got dressed.

"sophie time to go!" her mother yelled. sophia grabbed her shoes and ran into the kitchen. "bye dad." she hugged him quickly as he nodded, still sipping his coffee. her mother kissed her husbands cheek and quickly ushered sophia out the door towards the car. "can i play music?" sophia asked as she buckled. "sure." her mom smiled.

the girl nodded her head to the beat of 'all i know' by noah kittinger as she leaned her head on the window, slightly feeling the breeze.

"bye sophie! call me when you want me to pick you up, and don't kill your brother!" her mother yelled jokingly as sophia greeted her brother with a quick hug. "okay bye mum!" she yelled with a wave. george also waved at his mom and the pair went inside his house.

"so whats going on?" george asked his sister as they sat at the counter. sophia hopped onto the counter with a sigh. "so did you see how on twitter i posted about how i said pog in class and the guy next to me heard?" her brother nodded and she continued, "well today i got partnered with him for a project." george bursted out laughing at his sisters unfortunate luck as she groaned. "its not fair! its like the universe is planning my demise!" she picked up a piece of sushi with her chopsticks as george laughed like a child.

"hows filming and everything?" she asked, bringing one of her knees to her chest. "have you not been watching my streams?" he asked. she laughed and shook her head. "wowwww fake fan." he said dramatically. "i'm sorry i have school!" she laughed.

sophia and george were now walking around london, "how about there." sophia pointed at a cafe they could go to. "sure." george nodded and the brother and sister walked into the cozy cafe.

sophiaisntlost

liked by dreamwastaken and 381,918 others

sophiaisntlost so my brother is so awkward that he had me order for him?? loser

view all 12,192 comments

dreamwastaken LMAOO NO WAY

sapnapinsta of course he did

user6 this is why sophias the better not found 🙄

quackity FUCKING LOSER

"hey sophie do you mind if i stre-" george walked into the living room to see his sister passed out on the couch with a random disney movie playing. he smiled and threw a blanket over his sister and walked to his room to stream.

sophia stirred in her sleep at he sound of yelling. "sapnap stop killing me!" she groaned at the loud yelling and sat up.

"george, if you don't shut up i swear to god! i'm trying to sleep you absolute idiot!' she smacked her brother in the head and left the room before she could see anyones reaction.

"w-was that sophia?" dream wheezed, sophias face wasn't seen on the camera so they could only guess it was his sister. george rubbed the back of his head. "yeah that was." sapnap and dream continued to laugh at their friends sister. suddenly tommy joined the vc. "so gogy, you have a sister." george furrowed his eyebrows together, "yeah?" dream wheezed again. "oh no." tommy cleared his throat. "can i make a video with her?"

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

for the sake of this story were gonna rearrange the uk and pretend that london and nottingham aren't many hours away and were also gonna pretend that george lives on his own.

PLS READ-

hi, so if you don't follow me and don't know how my uploading works or your not in my discord, first you should both follow and join my discord cuz thats how you'll know when i update books and stuff and also please for the love of god don't try and rush me or tell me to update this book. i have other books and i have a life, i try and update daily but sometimes i just can't or don't want to and that's okay. but pls don't comment "pls update this." or "no update yet?" i'll update when i can but if i force myself to update a book when i'm not motivated or not in the mood to write that certain book its not gonna be a good chapter and its not worth it. pls respect that i am not a writing robot and i actually have a life outside writing and wattpad. thank you for the support on this book and in general. <3

as always pls go eat, drink water, take your meds and take care of yourself. ily and youre valid