Know.

I meet Felix half an hour later in a restaurant. We have a bit of privacy in the corner of the restaurant. Luckily, there wasn't many people around. I see Felix in a whole getup as he sits with his hands crossed.

I climb into the booth opposite of him as he turns his attention to me. At least, I think he has his attention on me.

"Haven't seen you in a long time" I say as I lean back into my seat. Felix yanks off his sunglasses.
"This isn't funny (Y/N)" he says seriously for the first time.
"I think it was pretty funny. Did you see all those girls? You're dangerous" I tease with a smug smile. He sighs.

"Why'd you show up?" He asks me dead in the eyes.
"Can't a sister support his baby brother?" I ask in a pouty way.
"But I told you not to get involved" he says tiredly.

"We both know that I was going to get involved some or other point. I don't see the big deal" I say seriously.
"It's a big deal" he says. 
"Why?" I ask the question I always wondered.

"Because" Felix says as he crosses his arms, not budging.
"Because?" I inquire further.
"Because-because-" he says growing impatient but bursts.
"-Because I don't want my group to fall in love with you" he says.

"Ha ha ha!" I laugh at him. I observe his face through my laughter to see that he's serious which makes me laugh harder. He rolls his eyes.

"I'm serious" he says with a grim expression. I calm down a little from my laughing fit.
"Come on, tell me the real reason" I say as I wipe a tear that escaped.

"I'm telling the truth. It was so painfully obvious that Jungkook liked you and don't even get me started on those University friends of yours" he says with a roll of eyes, looking tired having to explain this to me. I laugh at him again.

"I don't know what universe you fell out of" I say with a grin.
"You're so painfully dense. You're such an idiot" he throws insults at me. I squint my eyes as I frown a little.

"No need to go that far, Jeez" I say but he quickly erupts.
"But it's true!" He says as he stands up, slamming his hands on the table, shaking the table in the process. A few people stare at us and he quickly sits back down once he realized what he has done.

"(Y/N), listen. I love you. You're my sister and I want the world for you but you are such a mess to watch when it comes to anything to do with people" he says after a breath. I lean back in my seat as I bite the inside of my cheek.

"It's not necessarily a bad thing-being unable to read people, but it makes me worry" he carries on with a concerned look.
"...I want to meet your group" I say after a bit of silence.

"(Y/N)-" he starts softly but I interrupt him.
"Don't worry. I just want to meet them. Make sure you're with good people. Then I promise I won't come again if it really worries you" I say with a gentle smile. He pulls a face.

"Jeez, I just want to see what kind of people you're with" I say as I furrow my eyebrows, also pulling a face. It was now a stare down of siblings.

"I'm meeting them, like it or not" I say after a little stare down.
"Not" he says pulling a frown.
"You're gonna get uglier if you pull you're face like that" I say smugly.
"You're the one that must worry" he teases back.

"I'm gonna follow you all the way to your dorm" I say stubbornly. I know he lives in the city. I just don't know where.
"What, today?" He asks with a raised eyebrow, looking at me skeptically.
"Yeah" I say with determination in my eyes. He rolls his eyes after a bit of silence.

"Fine" he huffs out with great annoyance. I smile smugly.
"Don't get smug now" he says as he calls over a waiter. He orders for the both of us and the waiter scurries away with a red face.