Chapter Twenty

Her magic burned the room, destroying every inch of the room that had caused her pain over the years. 

Myra did not know how to stop the flames that danced on the floor in the room she was left alone in. They had ran, leaving her behind to burn herself to death. 

Luna! Myra screamed in her mind, as she noticed her hands burning through the ropes around her. Her body was literally covered in flames and she didn't know how to stop it. 

I don't know what to do! Luna panicked in her mind, as Myra looked around. The paint was peeling off, dripping as the flames covered every single inch of the room. The chair burned below her and she fell down on her ass, her arms burning. 

Everything she touched, it burned. 

The door burned as well and Myra saw, her vision still red, Elias staring at her with wide eyes. "Help me." She pleaded, begged the only man she would ever beg. 

"I'm here, baby, I'm here." His voice was a whisper, as he looked around, trying to find a way inside. Everything burned. 

Myra tried to move but the more she touched everything, the brighter her body glowed with flames. She didn't care. She needed to get to Elias, for him to cool her down like he had been doing for weeks. 

Myra crawled on the floor, closer to him and he let out a curse as the door broke in front of her. "Don't move." He warned her, quickly taking his jacket off. 

Letting out a breath, Elias threw his jacket onto the small flames that danced in front of him. He stomped his foot on his jacket, blinking the flames out of existence. 

He entered the room and her eyes widened as he dodged every flame that came at him. "You and I, against everything." There was a smile on his face as if the flames that grew with every breath she took, did not bother him. 

That was the man that cared deeply for her. Myra pushed herself up, onto her feet, not caring if she burned brighter. She wanted to get to him. 

Myra walked through the flames that stopped burning with every step she took. He waited for her to come to him. She stood in front of him, a whisper leaving her lips, something she would never say in front of anyone else. "I'm a monster." Her voice broke as she tried to reach out to Elias but quickly removed her burning hand. 

She couldn't touch him. He would burn. 

Elias smiled at her softly. "You are not a monster, Myra. You are a powerful female who will one day rule this world." He grinned, pride shining in his eyes. "Take a deep breath and think of it like a switch." Elias was reaching at any possibility to help her. "You can flick it on and off because you are in control." He reached out his hand for her to hold. 

She didn't want to burn him and would never bring any sort of harm to him. Myra closed her eyes, listening to the flames that raged inside of her, wanting to consume every inch of her body and soul. She would not allow it because she was in control. 

Letting out a deep breath, Myra blinked the flames out inside of her. 

"That's my girl." Elias said proudly, and she felt his hand on her face that still seemed to burn. His touch was cool, calming her down as she opened her eyes, her sight no longer red. 

He stood in front of her, taking a step closer as he cupped her face with both hands. "I am in love with you and I am proud to call you my mate." He whispered to her softly as he leaned down to kiss her. 

The kiss was soft, gentle and full of the love he wanted to show her. She kissed him back,holding onto him, to her happiness as tightly as she could. Elias wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer so every inch of her body seemed to cool down at his touch. She couldn't get enough of him, as she pushed her hands through his hair. Her fingers tugged on his hair before she pulled away to breathe. "I love you too." She whispered against his lips, as he kissed her again, as if he couldn't stop.