《Chapter 16》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I left the headquarters and arrived home. I opened the door and it creaked yet nobody bothered to Come down to even check.

I'm honestly suprised that their house wasn't even robbed yet...

I headed for my room and closed the door,trying hard not to slam it shut.

I could still feel the anger boil within me as I thought back to their words.

"You're a sl*t just like your mum."

I kicked the wall so hard that it left a large crack in it.

Why would they think that?

If they never loved her then...

Why couldn't they let her love me instead?

My feelings got mixed. Feelings of anger and sadness.

I changed into my pjs and headed for bed with only one thing in my mind...

They're gonna pay soon. They're in for a huge suprise if they think that I'm not gonna fight back.

The next day

I woke up the next day by my annoying alarm clock which only reminded me that I have to go to school.

Groaning, I got up and headed for the bathroom. I did my morning routine and got changed.

I didn't really bother for a hairstyle today

I didn't really bother for a hairstyle today. I just tied my hair in a high ponytail and left my face...make-up less?

I went downstairs and saw my as*hole brothers sitting there already. I headed straight for the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. I didn't even bother to greet them. I mean, who would after all they did?

They stared at me as I ate my breakfast. "Greet us or something you f*cking wh*re. Show some respect." Jason says glaring at me. "Respect is something to be earned and clearly you don't deserve it." I sass and he only glares at me more.

After eating my breakfast I headed over to school, not bothering to wait for my as*hole brothers. I went to my class and everyone glanced up at me.

I was late again but this time it was because I wasn't interested. "Good morning Vanessa. You may take your seat." Mrs Lincoln greets whilst smiling a fake smile.

I simply walked over to my seat not bothering to greet back.

The lessons went on and this time Mrs b *tch was treating me as if I was some kind of VIP. Afyer that i headed over to the canteen for lunch.

Of course I couldn't even do that in peace. Some girls came in and said that I was apparently appearing 'too big for my boots and acting like I own the place'. I gave them a simple cold glance and continued eating.