Prologue 1: Welcome to the Villain's World - Part 1

[Note: this chapter is going to be a lot different than the prologue, so I do apologize for that, but I promise it will be interesting]

... Is she okay?!...

... Someone please, call an Ambulance!!! The Police!!! Anyone!!...

... What happened...

... When did this happened... How did I... Ended up here?...

I opened my eyes when I noticed  I was in some kind of box, no wait... A coffin. Am I dead? Am I going to heaven?! Or am I going straight to hell?! How did this happen?!

Roxana: [bangs on the coffin lid] HEY!!!! LET ME OUT!!!! LET ME OUT!!!!

All I can hear is the sounds of horses, but while I'm inside it feels bumpy like as if I'm on a carriage. I tried lifting the lid but it didn't budge, I tried calling for help but no one answered. I gave up for a second until I heard a thump.

Roxana: Huh? What is that noise?
???: Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while... Grrr!! The lid is too heavy. Time for... my secret move! Guwaahuuh~~~~ There!

Then out of nowhere blue fire appeared and I was growing worried, what if I get burnt to crisp? But nothing happened, soon the lid blew off and I spotted what looked like a creature that resembles a cat. His fur is grey with a white patch at his chest and pink paw pads, and he has electric blue flames blazing from his ears. His eyes are also bright blue. Around his neck, he wears a black-and-white striped bow tie which is torn at the ends; it also bears a light purple gemstone that rests against his breast. His tail is shaped like a pitchfork. But that wasn't what made me freak out, what made me freak out what when it talked.

Cat Monster: ok, ok. Gotta get... Whaaaaaa!!!! Why are you up?!
Roxana: a talking r-raccoon!?
Grim: just who are you calling a raccoon!!!! I am the Great Grim! Well, whatever. Hey, human! Hurry and gimme those clothes! Otherwise... I'll roast ya!
Roxana: dreaming about getting roasted by a raccoon, that's a new one!
Grim: I said I'm not a freaking raccoon!

I stood up and ran from my life, a ran and ran from this weird Raccoon monster until I noticed I wasn't at home anymore, for some reason, I'm at what looks to be a school. I didn't stop to admire the school but instead continued running until I was in a library, and it spooked me when I saw floating books all around. I fell down on my knees and tried to catch my breath, hoping to continue running and find a way out.

Roxana: [huff] [huff] where the heck am I?
Grim: did you really think you'd get away from my nose? Dumb human! If you don't wanna get roasted, better hand over-

[Whip Snap]

Grim: Buwah!? Ow! What's with this rope?
???: This is no mere rope. It is a lash of love! Ah, found you at last. Hm? Hold on? You aren't a new student? Who are you?

I looked up and saw a man but I couldn't see his face because it is concealed by a half-mask resembling a raven's beak. Through this mask, his eyes are occasionally seen glowing gold. He has pointed ears and short, wavy black hair. He sports a greatcoat over his suit. Thick blackbird feathers curl out from its blue-collar, while the tips of the coat are cut to resemble two bird wings. He wears black gloves on either hand, with golden claw rings over each of his fingers. Three mirror-like accessories are attached to his hip, with four golden keys dangling from them. He wears another mirror-like charm on his hat, which has three more keys - making a total of seven.
Dire's staff is also shaped like a key, with a golden raven as its handle.