Imprisoned

I'm so sorry for not updating 😢 everything's been so stressful lately and I seriously have zero motivation to do anything 👩🏾‍🦲🤟🏽

"Great you're back. What's for dinner?" Aang asked Sokka as he hopped off the rock he was laying on.

"We've got a few options. First, round nuts and some kind of oval-shaped nuts." Sokka pulled out some bland looking nuts and showed us.

"They don't look that tasty.." my stomach rumbled a little, "What's left?"

"Some rock-shaped nuts that might just be rocks." He awkwardly smiled and slightly shrugged his shoulder, "dig in."

"Seriously, what else you got?" Katara asked, hoping for something other than nuts.

"Guess, starving it is. Momo can't you go look for fruits? You always find food someway or the other." I said as I moved closer to Momo. He grabbed one of the rock-shaped 'nuts' that Sokka tossed to the ground earlier and pounded it with another rock making a big thud noise. I sat up straight and looked at Momo, "That was you? I never knew you were a super Lemur." He pounded the rock with the nut again and the sound apperead again, but this time even he got scared and jumped on Appa's saddle to hide.

"What was that?" Sokka asked, obviously frightened.

"It's coming from over there!" Aang said before running towards the direction of the noise.

"Shouldn't we run away from the huge booms, not toward them?" Sokka yelled while Aang, along with Katara, kept running towards the noise.

"You know, Sokka isn't always right, but right now I agree with him!" I sighed as I realized they weren't going to stop running, I started speed walking towards them, "I'm not really eager to find out where the noise is coming from... Sokka c'mon!"

"Fineeee" He groaned before starting to run with me.

We caught up to Aang and Katara and saw them hiding behind a rock, we hid behind the rock as well and saw a guy earth bending a boulder from the ground and throwing it at dirt wall nearby.

"An earth bender.." Katara whispered as she continue to watch.

"Let's go meet him." Aang suggested.

"He looks dangerous, so we better approach cautiously." Sokka added.

"How about we don't approach him AT ALL?" I emphasized on the last words.

"Oh c'mon, Y/N, pleaseeee" Aang pleaded.

"We are literally spying on him, I don't think he would even appreciate our company, however, you wont listen even if I say no, but don't tell me I didn't tell you so." I said as Aang eagerly jumped out behind the rock to go introuduce himself to the earth bender.

"Hello there! I'm Katara. " I looked to my side and realized that Katara was gone before Aang even jumped out from behind the rock.

"So much for being cautious.." I sighed and walked out from behind the rock, slowly approaching Katara and Aang.

"What's your name?" Katara asked the earth bender which made him look back in shock and drop the rock he was getting ready to throw. Before we could even say anything, he started running away from us and earth bended some rocks to fall and block our path.

"Nice to meet you!" Aang yelled loud enough for him to hear behind the rock avalanche he had unleashed on us and I chuckled at his stupidity.

"I just wanted to say hi." Katara looked slightly disappointed at the direction he ran towards.