End

As you arrived at the park, seems like a normal day. You waited for gitsune to arrive, despite that you don't even know what they look like. They didn't gave much details about the meet up but I'll cheer that I'll see them today.

You sat on the bench near the fountain. You grabbed your phone and started to scroll through the internet. Someone sat beside you but you ignored it because you can't really handle akward talks. A text message from Gitsune, saying they'll be here shortly. You continue to scroll through your phone and another message appeared saying:
"I'm here". You looked around but only seeing the same people.

"You're really inconsistent huh"
They said, the person sitting next to you.

"Excuse me..?"
You were about to look at them.
They leaner closer and kissed your forehead lightly

"Suna?!"
You exclaimed, getting a bit flustered

"You're really dumb, you know that?"
He said, as he flick your forehead

"Ah! Jeez, I'm sorry"
You flinched and exclaimed by the flick, you rubbed your forehead. Then some conclusions enter your head.

"Wait.. What the heck?? You're Gitsune?!"

"Oh please, my name is derived from a sand fox named Gitsune. You're just purposely an idiot"

"That means I've been chatting with you for these past months?!"

"How'd you think I got to know you more?"

"Mhm.. that explains a lot"

You both didn't spoke for the meantime because it suddenly went akward. You started to fiddle with your fingers and look around. Suna broke the silence and finally talked.

"So let's see. Who's this soft and gentle crush of yours hmm?"

Silence. You didn't reply and stared at him for a solid second."What?"  You akwardly smiled at him, avoiding the question.

"Don't try to avoid the question, you thought you could escape?"

"It was a fictional character, deal with it"
You sass at him, while you cross your arms

"Mhm, more likely"
He chuckled

"Wanna walk down the river?"
He suggested, pointing down the river street.

You smiled and nodded about what he said. You stood up first to pull him down and drag him while you run towards the flowing river.

 You stood up first to pull him down and drag him while you run towards the flowing river

Short walks, short conversation? I'm just happy I get to spend time with him. I didn't expect it would turn out like this but, what a plotwist you were.

He asked you to wait right there like a child, because he needs to wash up and refresh himself.

You sat in the shade of the blossom trees, as you took your phone out of your pockets. You waited till' he comes back and annoy you more. These days, I just like spending more time with him. Do I like him? Or Is it just a normal thing to feel?
Sigh, Overthinking gives me headaches.

After he came out, he saw a guy staring at her from the distance. He decided to approach the stranger, the more close he gets, the more recognition the guys was.

"You're the guy from Fukurodani, no?"
He said, the guy looked at him and said
"Mhm.. School trip,"

He gazed back at you,
"I noticed that you two are already going out"
He said. He took a deep sigh and continued to talk.

"Look at her"  he whispers

"She was so happy, and I destroyed her. She's always on the verge of tears, and I haven't seen her smile since that day"  he gazed at her sadly

"Tell her i'm sorry"

"I will"  Suna said,"But for the record? You didn't destroy her. You're not that powerful"

He walked away, walking down towards you. As he go down the stairs, he worries about something.

She moved on, and I feel sorry for you, because she thought you were the most amazing boy ever. If she could have any guy in the world, she would have picked you. Now, you're just another part of her past, a memory more faded everyday. And someday, she'll find the one she deserves, and he will make her the happiest girl in the world.

"Took you long enough"
You said

"Sorry"
He said. He took a deep breath and ready himself of what he was about to say.

"Say, did you use to date the guy from Fukurodani?" An oddly strange question was lit-out. You didn't bother to answer the question because I think it's time I should tell him. It would just hurt if I'll keep it by myself.

"No, we didn't date. Technically he wasn't an ex-boyfriend. But he was an ex-something, an ex-maybe. An ex-almost"
You said, turning to high to low tone. More like exclaiming at first then started to whisper the rest.

"Do you still want him?"
He asked

"No."
You told him.

"Because, I want you"
You smiled fondly, finally expressing your feelings. It's nice.. loving and having someone like him, accepting my true feelings and the true me. I didn't expect it myself, falling in love with a guy who often tease and bullies me, making jokes about me.

But I know he doesn't mean all those things, because you could see the true feelings in his eyes. His smile..

I know for sure, he choses me aswell.

×

Akaashi just watched from the distance. Sometimes the people you want as part of your story are only meant to be a chapter.

I think it's time I let you go. And that's so hard to do because some part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But the daydreaming, the running in place, it's not healthy. So this is me, cutting the cord. This is me doing what I should have done years ago : saying "goodbye"

×

"I wish it was me"

×