Chapter 73

Your POV
"Goodbye!" Trelawney said loudly as the class began to disperse. You and Harry walked together down the stairs.

"Have fun at tutoring." He says.

"I'll cya later, Harry." You said, walking in the opposite direction. Last session, Draco had asked you to meet him in the Slytherin common room. You had only made it about a fourth of the way there when you bumped into some random girl.

"Sorry." You said, going to move around her.

"Y/n?!" She says, worriedly. "I was looking for you! Cedric's been hurt!"

"What?!" You say. You recognize the girl. One of Pansy's minions. You look at her scrutinizingly.

"How do I know your not lying?"

"Please, just believe me! He asked me to find you, he said he needs you! My friend is getting Madam Pomfrey." She says worriedly. You look at her, deciding. Her eyes were filled with worry. She was either a really good actress or telling the truth.

Finally, you give in, worry overtaking you.

"Where is he?"

"Down on the grounds. Follow, quickly." She spun on her heel, walking a little too slowly.

Cmon, walk faster. You urged in your mind. She didn't change pace and the two of you reached the doors.

You looked at her expectantly. She jolts as if she remembered what she was doing.

"Oh! Right, uh, right this way."

She walked slowly out of the castle.

"Can we walk faster, please?" You asked.

She looked at you. "Fine. I don't know the exact place where he is but let's start circling the grounds."

This is going to take forever.

Pansy's POV
I waited for about 10 minutes before coming out of the bathroom. I made my voice a little higher to try to sound like Y/n and got in the robes.

I whispered the password and the door swung open. Draco was sitting at one of the tables.

"Y/n!" He said, noticing me. His face lit up at the sight of me as his eyes swept my body. Finally he was showing me attention.

"Hey, Draco." I said in a high pitched voice. He noticed.

"Your voice sounds different. Maybe because of the werewolf attack." He said nearing me.

"Werewolf attack?" I said, confused. "Oh- oh right! Yeah, werewolf attack. Memories a little dodgy." I said quickly.

He looked at me suspiciously before shrugging.

"Let's find an empty classroom, shall we?"

"No!" I said, too quickly. Too harshly. Draco looked at me, extremely confused. "Let's go to your room. It's too hot in the castle." I said, trying to make my voice sound sexy. Draco just looked a little disgusted before smiling.

"I mean, alright. Let's go." Draco led me to his dormitories. I'd been inside before, but never had Draco held the door for me- or let me sit wherever I wanted. He treated Y/n like a queen- and it made me so, so jealous.

"So, what spells shall we do today?" I asked.

"Spells? Y/n, I'm tutoring you in Potions." Draco said.

"Potions! Right, potions, sorry."

"Well, Snape said any one we wanted. Now we don't have a plan so let's just find a random one."

Draco started looking through the pages as I stared at him. He was so perfect. I just wanted to-

"You look cute when you stare." Draco said, smiling at me.

I smile. "Thanks." I almost forgot I looked like Y/n instead of myself.

Draco smiled at me before he found a potion he liked. He read me the ingredients as I stared at him.

"So, let's get started!" He said, setting up the cauldron and the ingredients.

He walked over to me and told me to begin. I started making the potion as he explained it to me.

"Pansy looked so pretty today, don't ya think?" I asked innocently, stirring the potion.

Draco looked at me, confused and suspicious. "I thought you hated her, Y/n?"

"Oh, I dunno. She's not that bad. But didn't she look so pretty today?"

Draco looks at me, confused, before shrugging. "I dunno. I wasn't looking at her. Hard to look at any other girls these days when I've got you."

I dropped the object I was using to stir the potion in anger. Draco backed away, confused.

"Sorry-" I said. "But- but I'm not that great. I'm so ordinary, I'm not even pretty. Pansy is way prettier than me. Most girls are. And I'm terribly basic, honestly." I say, hiding my anger.

Draco walks up to me worried. "No! Don't say that stuff about yourself. You are by far the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. And I love spending time with you. You know what I asked Snape in the hallway? I asked him to let me have more time with you. It really helps because we aren't in the same houses. Are you feeling okay?"

I huff angrily. "Yes. I'm doing terrific."