₁ ft. y/n's abused screen protector

"CAN YOU GET THIS storyboard to the animation department of shinonome?" y/n asked while leaning back on her chair with one of her arm stretched out handing the paper to her personal assistant.

"yes l/n-san!" her newly appointed personal assistant shishido shusui smiled brightly and did a salute. although the salute was completely unnecessary, y/n couldn't help but let out a giggle.

this was technically shusui's first task even if it's just bringing some papers to a department, she could understand the younger girl's excitement.

"while you're at it, get me some of that onigiri from the store in front of us and maybe give the onigiri man my phone number, pretty pretty please." she asked but still made sure she was polite.

"of course! i'll get going now!" with that she exited the room with a quick noticeable shift in her demeanour. the moment she stepped out of her office, her bubbly attitude changed into something more professional like the stereotypical assistant on movies.

"man, children these days are so scary." y/n said in a joking manner but her words still held her true opinion. she never understood how shusui was able to change her attitude, she noticed this as well during her interview before she hired her.

shusui is currently her fifth assistant within four years since she started her studio. her first assistant quit because she claimed that y/n wasn't treating her like an assistant but rather a housemaid.

then the second one claimed that y/n was doing more work than the assistant herself. the next one was irresponsible and bratty so y/n used her boss powers to fire her, and lastly the fourth one decided to travel the world.

what is y/n's job? she's actually a lot of things and she isn't afraid to brag about it. y/n is a animator, director, producer, screenwriter, author, and manga artist. but above that all, she's the founder and ceo of studio shimhae, a studio that has climbed the ranks quickly and shows no sign of slowing down.

she started the company while she was still university at the youthful age of 20. she got the name from her korean dorm mate who surfed a lot, shimhae means deep sea, and y/n wants all her animated films to make people feel a deep sea of emotions.

the first film she released was a movie entitled 'In a city of millions (yet you're not here)' most people complained about how long the title was but there is no doubt the storytelling aspect of the story was beyond beautiful.

she posted the movie on youtube under the channel 'studio shimhae'. she spent her years in university making and planning that movie but in the end her hard work was rewarded.

although it didn't rise enough to be considered mainstream, most people considered it 'underrated.' because it was underrated, it got more attention, making it a popular underrated anime movie.

now the studio has three branches, there's tasogare, yoake, and shinonome. the tasogare branch is in charge of shonen and more boyish manga and animations. next the tasogare is the department in charge of shojo and romance. lastly shinonome, the works under here are more coming of age and slice of life.

y/n leaned back on her chair and grabbed the phone from her pocket. her fingers grazed over her cracked screen protector filled with scratches from times she dropped it. you could expect a young ceo to constantly be buying new phones but y/n was satisfied with what she had.

she opened her instagram and began checking the stories of the poeple she followed along with scrolling down to like some of her friends' post. she then switched to her explore page and began scrolling.

she scrolled absent mindlessly and occasionally paused on some photos to read the caption or what the post had to say. but her eyes stopped on particular photo, it wasn't a professionally taken photo but more like a paparazzi shot.