chapter five

You're not quite sure when 'later' is supposed to be

You're not quite sure when 'later' is supposed to be. You get home from the case and spend the whole night with your phone ringer at full volume, hoping that Hotch will call. But you wake up this morning to 0 missed messages, 0 missed calls.

As of right now, you sit on the couch in your apartment, patiently awaiting either a call or a knock at the door from Hotch. You feel both excited, aroused, and nervous, and you can't really tell which feeling is winning out.

You hear your phone buzz on the arm of the couch and snatch it up in seconds. The text is from Hotch, but it's not exactly what you're expecting.

Hotch: Pick you up in 20 minutes. Wear something sexy.

You smirk widely, already imagining the look on Hotch's face as he sees you in lingerie... and then subsequently rips it off of you. But then you read the text again. Why is he picking you up? Where are you guys going?

You: I could just drive myself to your place.

Hotch: We're not going to my place. We're going out.

You: Out? We don't go out

Hotch: Well, now we are

Despite your nerves, you make your way upstairs rifling through your drawers for a matching black lace bra and panty set. You reach for a dress from the back of your closet and slip it on. It fits you snugly and shows off your body while still being modest enough for a nice restaurant. Just as you reach for some jewelry your phone buzzes on the dresser again.

Hotch: No panties.

The message sparks a wide smile on your face and you reach down and slide the panties off. You leave them in a little pile on the floor and send a picture to Hotch.

You: Shame. I look really good in them too.

Hotch: I like you better without them

You feel the butterflies in the pit of your stomach as you slide your heels on and take one last look over yourself in the mirror before you get the text from Hotch that he's outside.

You hurry down the stairs and open the door to see Hotch standing at the end of the sidewalk, leaning against his car. He wears a tight black button-down shirt with black pants. The top few buttons are undone and instead of his normal gelled back hair, his hair is soft and messy. A smile spreads across your face despite your growing nerves.

"You look..." His eyes run all the way down your body and back up slowly, "Absolutely gorgeous."

You feel your face heat up as you look up at him, "Alright what is all this? I thought I was in trouble with you." You tease playfully, clutching your purse in front of you.

"Oh you are in for a whole lot of punishment," He chuckles and stands up straight, stepping to the side. He reaches for the passenger's side door and opens it, holding it for you. You give a small nod and slide into the car. He gets into the driver's side looking over you once again, "But it's way more fun when I get to hear you beg." He grins wickedly.