𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

sophie‼️ @sophiaisntlost

forgot to mention that i got partnered with the guy that heard me say pog for a project and i have a zoom thing with him in like five mins 😆😆😆 I LOVE LIFE !!

💬 3,091 ♻️961 ❤️74k

sophia took a deep breath and fixed her hair as she waited for the boy to join the call. sure she was kinda bold but when it came to school stuff there was no way in hell she would be as bold as she usually is. which means there was no way she was joining the call first.

the girl looked up from her phone once she heard the chime of someone joining. sophia took one last deep breath before joining the call. tommy looked to be typing something when she joined.

the pair sat in silence for a few moments. "well this is awkward." sophia said. tommy laughed and stopped to listen for a moment. "wait is that khai dreams?" sophia made a quiet. "oh" she forget to turn off her music. "oh wait you listen to khai dreams?" he nodded. "thats so cool!"

"oh is that tommyinnit?" sophia's mother spoke from behind her. sophia jumped and turned around. "who? mum i'm doing a project." she laughed and her mother put up her hands in defense. "your brother said something about him the other day." sophia gave her mom a confused look and turned back to tommy who was laughing.

"anyways what is this project even about?" sophia asked awkwardly. she had no idea what her mom meant but she knew she was embarrassed and tommy could tell. he wiped his eyes from the tears that had slipped from his eyes during his laughing fit. "uh i think its just on the process of filming and editing a video." he said. she nodded while she pulled up the work they had to do.

tommy and sophia found themselves falling into an effortless conversation. sophia had to admit that the blond boy pretty funny. although she found it a bit odd that he kept calling her woman instead of actually addressing her by name.

tommy also seemed to think she was funny. he also found it absolutely hilarious that her mother recognized him but she didn't. he figured she probably had a little brother or something that watches him but he'd rather not tell someone from his class that he plays minecraft for many many hours per day for youtube.

"do we have to present this in front of the class do you reckon?" sophia asked as she scribbled down sloppy notes in her notebook. "oh god, i hope not." he laughed.

the pair finally finished their notes meaning they only had to actually make the slides. "alright woman, i'm signing off." sophia snorted as he subconsciously saluted to sophia. "whats it with you and calling me woman?" his eyes went wide. "okay i'll see you in class bye!" he yelled obnoxiously and ended the zoom. 

"well, that was something." sophia sighed to herself. she picked up her phone to check the time, 1pm. not bad, she had time to go get food if she wanted. she stood up and stretched, grabbing a jacket before grabbing a mask and her keys.

"mum, i'm going to mcdonalds ill be back in like an hour or less!" sophia yelled before pulling her mask over her face and leaving the house. the girl smiled to herself as she looked around the empty streets, 'sofia' by clairo playing through one of her airpods so she could still hear anything going on around her.

the girl walked into the mcdonalds and looked at the menu. "hi can i get a medium strawberry banana smoothie and chicken nugget meal please?" she said sweetly, reaching for her wallet. "yup, its gonna be (insert how much it would be cuz i'm american and stupid and don't know how pounds work.)" sophia nodded and paid the guy at the cashier. "thank you." she said before she stepped back to wait for her food.

"thank you." sophia said as she grabbed her food. the minute she stepped outside her phone rang. she groaned and set her smoothie on the bench nearby to answer the call.

"hello?" sophia asked.

"hey sophie, can you film with one of my... friends?" he sounded unsure at the word friend and sophia laughed.

"what?" she laughed.

"one of my friends, someone on the smp has this thing where he records with everyones sister and i guess he just found out that i have a sister, you."

"when? i still have school you dipshit."

"uh i don't know!" he said

sophia sighed, "find out when and text me, ill probably be able to i just wanna know when."

"fine, fine!" he said with a laugh.

"okay bye." she laughed and hung up.

sophia sighed as she picked up her food and sipped her smoothie as she walked back to her house.

"i'm back!" she yelled, closing the door with her foot. she somehow mangaged to eat her whole meal on the way back to her house. talent if you were to ask her.

sophia waved to her mom before she went into her room and flopped on her bed. she kicked off her shoes and sat on her bed. she logged into disney plus and started watching the first toy story. she cooed as her cat jumped into her lap as the movie started.

brother gog :|

can you film tomorrow?

what time?

like 8pm to 9 i think?

sure

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

i wrote this at 5:15 and only got two hours of sleep, pain. anyways im pretty excited for my quackity book thats coming up since i watch him and know him the most out of almost everyone on the smp. also nikis streams are so comforting pls. I HAVE PE TODAY AND HAVE TO ACTUALLY HAVE MY CAMERA ON?? FEELING LIKE SOPHIA RN BRUH

pls dont pull a me, get real sleep and pls go drink some water and eat some grub.